Search found 78 matches
- Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:40 pm
- Forum: Drivetrain - Motors, Turbos etc..
- Topic: AFM Conversion
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6936
Ive looked into doing this myself also. At the end of the day, when you do a bit of research, a hotwire airflow doesnt give much if any performance gain over a flapper style airflow meter. I dont think it is worth changing over if your using the standard computer. I have found however, that the stan...
- Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:15 am
- Forum: Suspension, Wheels and Tires
- Topic: Pressure sensor on the power steering
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6089
Hey Matt, From what I have read, the pressure sensor is a solenoid and is triggered when the car gets to a certain speed (say 100km) to alter the power assistance to the rack. This means that the rack is not as light at high speeds so that you get more driver input and better feel. Thats what I have...