The site has returned to OzIsu.com

Forum news and updates.
Virtual-R
Technical Admin
Technical Admin

The site has returned to OzIsu.com

Post by Virtual-R »

Following some rather big problems, and lack of communication between the previous hosting and domain company, for which IsuzuPiazza.com was purchased and hosted through, in the interests of the site and all you guys we decided it is best that we move to a new company and use the OzIsu.com domain name once again.

Now the website is hosted on a brand new hosting plan, through a company myself and some friends have used for a few years and have never had problems.

Redirects have been setup from IsuzuPiazza.com, which you probably noticed when you arrived at OzIsu.com today.

We will be sending out a email to all members notifying them of the change within the coming days, just incase for any reason they have not been redirected from IsuzuPiazza.com.

When visiting the site in the future, remember to use OzIsu.com to get here. Also if you have saved bookmarks from IsuzuPiazza.com, please delete them and bookmark the new OzIsu.com address to replace it.
Last edited by Virtual-R on Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tunney

Post by tunney »

not trying to winge or bitch but for the peoplethat dont get on here much the site name seems to be changing al lthe time

my 2 cents keep up the work tho
Virtual-R
Technical Admin
Technical Admin

Post by Virtual-R »

Well I didn't have anything to do with the name changes before this one, but this time it was either change back to OzIsu.com or there would be no website at all lol