I'm a goneburger

Forum news and updates.
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm a goneburger

Post by wedgenut »

To all and sundry

I have not been active on here for some time as I have had other priorities and these are now taking over my future. So....

The time has come for me to move on from Piazza's both physically and mentally. I won't bore you with the details but the upshot is my last car is up for sale and I am getting rid of all my new and used spares. What I can't sell, or give away by the 3rd of June will end up in a skip.

It is a sad day but I have little choice.

To all those I have had close contact with, so long and thanks for the banter.

It has been a blast

Wedgenut (Alex)
So many cars, so little cash
Piazza_man
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Piazza_man »

Hey Wedgenut. I hope things get better for you, and we don't need to tell you you'll be sorely missed on this forum. I'll PM you with some parts requests.
IZU069
Power Moderator
Power Moderator

Post by IZU069 »

Ditto Wedgy.

I congratulate you on being one of my trusted sources - they tend to be rare!
And I congratulate you on presenting me with a conflict with my GURU... his statement that no G200W Piazzas were exported (en masse) - ie DOHCs were JDM only. And GURU is never wrong. But I still have as yet to discuss this with GURU - you can't rush these things you know (or rather, my 10 year procrastination hasn't yet expired) - but I am curious as to finding an explanation for the discrepancy.

But I wish you all the best for the future.

You will me missed.

Peter.
IZU069 - ISUZU means a lot to me.
Skrilla

Post by Skrilla »

I hope everything works out for you my friend,you have been a great help . If there's anything I can do please let me know ?
If you boost it,they will run!!