pedal rubbers

Post by wedgenut »

Well that worked, don't know what I was doing wrong before :toimonster: [/img]
So many cars, so little cash
Bugle
A total post whore

Post by Bugle »

Looks alright to make a mould of!

The other thing is the foot rest (that you need tiny jap feet to use) isn't it?
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

The other thing is the foot rest (that you need tiny jap feet to use) isn't it
Indeed it is, I have a spare Auto one and its bracket as well but it is too wide for a manual. The standard footrest is a pain if you do try and use it with shoes on. There isn't much room for the old hoof so when yoo try and get your foot back out it can get caught under the clutch pedal. On one of our cars it has been taken out completely and its amazing how much more room there is with it gone.

If you wanna borrow these for a mould PM me your addy, by the way a piece of useless info. Did you know that the HBL cars had different rack bushes? maybe they cottoned on to the same thing you did but I think the bracket is different as well.
So many cars, so little cash
Bugle
A total post whore

Post by Bugle »

Yeah same with my feet, gotta put my foot underneath the clutch pedal to get to the foot rest. Gemini is even worse I have no idea why they bothered putting one there.

I was wondering how the fark Lotus could've set up the cars suspension and not noticed the steering rack problem!
If the bush and bracket were both different I guess that would explain why the bushes I bought 5 years ago were still crap since it had to work with the original Aus spec bracket.