red piazza turbo in northern ireland

Talk about anything and everything
graham

red piazza turbo in northern ireland

Post by graham »

im just back from ireland and this morning( friday 2nd november) im driving round west belfast when parked at the side of the road is a red piazza turbo it was a 89/90 year according to the number plate, it had a u.k plate rather than irish plate, it was in immaculate condition by the look of it and it was parked in a a main road, there was no one around at it so i hung about for 15 mins to se if anyone appeared but alas no, so i wrote down the web address for this site on one of my cards and stuck it to the side of the drivers window hopefully he or she will come on the person is obviously an enthusiast as it was in great condition as good as any ive seen, ive no idea how it was mechanically but it obviously goes as i drove back down there about an hour later on my way to the airport to come home and it was gone i did take a picture of it but it was on my phone and ive somehow deleted it faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark!!!!!
I have two piazzas, one on each side of the world.
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

Probably drove off to buy some spuds fiddledy dee, to be sure
So many cars, so little cash
Virtual-R
Technical Admin
Technical Admin

Post by Virtual-R »

It's probably got a bomb strapped under it waiting for nice catholic scotsmen to come and buy it lol
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

Scotsman he may be. catlicker he aint
So many cars, so little cash