Anyone see wasted last night

Talk about anything and everything
Ghost

Anyone see wasted last night

Post by Ghost »

I heard that there was a piazza in that show. The parents took it off their daughter because she was racing it around etc. :rolleyes:
I was told it was a silver piazza and they lived on a farm.
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

yep, we got it on tape, had typical naff Piazza UV effed paint but otherwise looked and went okay, non turbo. youngish female using it to learn to drive, she was giving it welly down a farm track and the presenter who was getting a bit nervous was telling her how much fuel she could save by driving more slowly as her knuckles went pure white gripping the back of the drivers headrest. Very entertaining.

If I can find a way of digitising it I will post it
So many cars, so little cash
madmike
Power Moderator
Power Moderator

Post by madmike »

i missed it bugger!!!!!!
Sideways by choice!!!!!
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

righto i managed to do a heath robinson job on it for what it is worth and it is in the system so it will be available to view soon hopefully, be warned it doesn't have a plot and is not a bodice ripping yarn
madmike
Power Moderator
Power Moderator

Post by madmike »

can't wait to see it!
Sideways by choice!!!!!
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

methinks you could be disappointed with the content,
madmike
Power Moderator
Power Moderator

Post by madmike »

ok then.... go out in your red turb then...
how bout you find the boys filming motorway patrol and give us a bit of a car chase...
Sideways by choice!!!!!
Ghost

car chase!

Post by Ghost »

Yeah car chase! :supz:
Just dont crash....
Virtual-R
Technical Admin
Technical Admin

Post by Virtual-R »

http://www.isuzupiazza.com/gallery/main ... _itemId=75

Courtesy of wedgenut :)

Do you have any more of the episode Alex or is that all you managed to tape?
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

The TV program is called "Wasted" and targets families whose carbon footprint is the size of Belgium and tries to educate them on the error of their ways, this was the only segment that involved cars, in this case a Piazza shoved its nose in. That is all there was with the Piazza in it so that is all I taped.
scotty

Post by scotty »

nice one about the car chase guys yeah you will do fine as long as you dont crash :supz:
GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!!!!!!
mikuni
Probationary
Probationary

Post by mikuni »

My piazza was in a car chase, though I didn't video it sorry.
Mikuni wrote:So went to sleep last night and was having phat nap times in the middle of the night, snoozing away when I hear my Piazza start up. Its a one of a kind sounding car so I jump up and look out the window to see it driving away down the driveway.

I jam some shorts on and grab my girlfriends keys for her sigma and run outside. Drive fast as down the road to see the Piazza sitting down at the intersection and the cunt playing with the indicators etc. It has a buzzy as console setup and digital dash so I guess it was fucking with him.

So me and the sigma jump in front of him. This little fucking piece of cunt arse shit gets a hell of a fright and takes off in a massive cloud of smoke. Me and the sigma give chase and so begins an epic high speed pursuit. We even passed a car it was exciting.

So we drive down all these roads and shit and he has his lights off. I pretty much lost him at one point because Piazza's are so fucking sweet and the Sigma just couldn't tangle with the big boys but at that particular intersection I saw a cloud of smoke to the right (no shit) and followed that.

I pulled into Rothesay Pl in dinsdale which is a culdesak or how ever you spell it and saw the Piazza's lights flick back on about 500m in front of me. I drove up the end where the guy was stopped and me and the Sigma jump in front of him again. The cunt clearly yelled "FUCK!" and took off again but pulled into a driveway just down the road.

The residents of the house come out and look at the car and I yell at them and call them cunts because I didn't realise they have nothing to do with him at this point. So yeah, I apologise and we look at the Piazza. It had a flat front right so I guess thats the reason for the cunt giving up this fine piece of machinery. I jump in to move it back and change the tyre and the car smells really strongly of alchomahole - he was drunk. I should have known, he must have mistaken the Piazza for a Delorean and decided to steal it. An easy mistake to make ofcourse.

So yeah, SO STOKED I got the car back. I can't believe it. Thanks to mr Sigma, you saved my Piazza.
I think mad mike has seen this already, as posted on oldschool.co.nz. I didn't link directly to the site, purely because some of the guys around there find it fun to rip on piazzas and I didn't think you guys needed to see that even though you're probably used to it and its all in good fun anyway.
scotty

Post by scotty »

Yeah its just a shame that mine ended so badly but im going to fix my baby up and store her till i can drive again by then is should have received a full rebuild and maby new turbo set up see hoe the cash flow is at the time lol :supz:
madmike
Power Moderator
Power Moderator

Post by madmike »

scotty wrote:Yeah its just a shame that mine ended so badly but im going to fix my baby up and store her till i can drive again by then is should have received a full rebuild and maby new turbo set up see hoe the cash flow is at the time lol :supz:

Good Boy. fix her up nice now!!!!

u bin to court yet dude?
Sideways by choice!!!!!
scotty

Post by scotty »

yeah i went on the 4th of march but i have to go back on the 27th may, they dropped act to endager life so yeah thats a posative and i should be able to get three other charges dropped hope so. :supz:

THE BLACK BEAST WILL BE BACK :supz: :supz: