Important! Website Donations

Talk about anything and everything
Virtual-R
Technical Admin
Technical Admin

Important! Website Donations

Post by Virtual-R »

Guys we are currently collecting donations from members to help pay our website hosting costs. These are payable each year and as such we all need to get together to help make payments towards us.

If anyone is able to make payments towards hosting, no matter how small payments may be, please feel free to do so.

Payments can be made by PayPal or bank deposit please contact me for bank / paypal details.

Paypal can also be accessed directly from http://www.isuzupiazza.com, PayPal donate button is on the left Smile

Donating members will also receive a special / custom ranking on the forums as thanks for supporting us

Donations will help secure our websites future and ensure we stay online to help Piazza owners worldwide
Chris
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Post by Chris »

Will put some in later tonight mate.
LESS SHOW, MORE GO!!

2009 | 1986 White Piazza 2.2L, Man, STi Turbo (SOLD)
2006 | 1986 Black Piazza Turbo Manual (SOLD)
2005 | 1986 White Piazza Turbo Auto (Pain in the ass)
2004 | 1986 White Piazza Manual Stock
2004 | 1986 Red Piazza Manual TO3, Haltech
2001 | 1986 Silver Piazza Manual Turbo
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

me as well Roy, I got some dosh sitting in my paypal account so i might as well spend it with the forum EH?
So many cars, so little cash
vinnie55

Post by vinnie55 »

I made a donation, I'm thinking if I buy a piazza through this site, I will donate some more as I join the piazza family.
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

NO NO Mate, if you have made a donation then welcome to the Piazza family, getting a car is a bonus, in the meantime Roy will lend you his sister. I would let you have my wife but i wouldn't want to ruin your day :finga:
vinnie55

Post by vinnie55 »

haha cheers mate.
Yeah fair enough, im still hell bent on buying one tho, it's just a bit difficult to find a good one with so few around. There seem to be a few autos for sale of which I have no interest in, because it would take me forever to convert it to manual.
Not to mention, a lot seem to have been left sitting, I'd really prefer a car that has been someone's daily drive, that way I know that it will actually get me around.
I'm taking a look at one of bob's soon so got my fingers crossed on that.
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

Don't write off an auto, conversion to manual is one of the easiest of almost any car. I know I have done a few. Obviously you need a gearbox, clutch and flywheel and spigot bearing, master and slave clutch cylinders, pedal box and gear lever boot and finisher. The only things you need to do are remove all the unwanted stuff including the centring bush from the rear of the flywheel and fit the spigot bearing. It is a dash out job to change the pedal box but none of it is hard. The other thing you need to do is fit a jumper wire on the auto starter lock out so you can start the car. Structurally you need to carve out the hole in the tunnel a bit wider to allow for full range of gear lever movement. Shit when you write it all down like this it looks like an arse of a job!!!!

Dollars will make anything possible, buy a decent daily drive auto and a rusted out manual and it is a weekend job.
Chris
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Post by Chris »

I think you should just buy my one mate. Or there is one in Sydney, black, manual $1000
But by the sounds of it you will need to spend abit on it

http://www.isuzupiazza.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1478
LESS SHOW, MORE GO!!

2009 | 1986 White Piazza 2.2L, Man, STi Turbo (SOLD)
2006 | 1986 Black Piazza Turbo Manual (SOLD)
2005 | 1986 White Piazza Turbo Auto (Pain in the ass)
2004 | 1986 White Piazza Manual Stock
2004 | 1986 Red Piazza Manual TO3, Haltech
2001 | 1986 Silver Piazza Manual Turbo
vinnie55

Post by vinnie55 »

yeah I think the main thing is finding all those parts on such a rare ass car.

Ooh cheers, I hadn't seen that link yet. i'll get onto the dude
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

yeah I think the main thing is finding all those parts on such a rare ass car.
by far the best option for a manual conversion is to buy a rustbucket manual and strip it for the gear. If you get stuck I would have all the parts apart from the new clutch which is easily bought off the shelf. would be a lot of stamps to post a gearbox over though LOL
vinnie55

Post by vinnie55 »

Unfortunately I don't have the driveway space for 2 piazza's.
I've allready made arrangements to sell my beloved Renault Fuego to get a piazza. - to a mate, at mate's rates. And if he gets bored of it i'll buy it back off of him.
Piazza_man
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Piazza_man »

The same post by Virtual R appears in the NEWS part of the forum, yet they're not directly linked/grouped.

So I'll repeat what I said in that post on 13 December in case it went unnoticed:
"Donation made guys. Happy to help." :yawinkle: