Terrible awful news

Talk about anything and everything
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Terrible awful news

Post by wedgenut »

This is really tragic, I had a trip to the windy city and met up with 117 coupe to purve at his collection and I can't go any further without mentioning his 117 coupe. I sorta guessed it would be nice but nothing prepared me for what i saw. It takes a bit to impress me but this was impressive. I can't even describe it but it was a concourse example and a credit to him . His SVX is a cracker as well

The tragedy is his beautiful Nero Irmscher has disappeared, gone, not there anymore. It is all very upsetting for him and I'm sure everyone is sympathetic to his loss.

On a lighter note there has been the pitter patter of tiny tyres at my place and I have a new addition to the family. YES YES I KNOW! Five Piazzas on the road is way to much and it has turned from a mere interest into a raging case of OCD. I have so little room i may have to get rid of one of my others.

Funnily enough it is a very nice dark blue Nero Irmscher................................where did I get? Well there was this bloke in the pub......................

I'll stick a piccie in showroom when I get a few decent ones taken if it ever stops raining.
So many cars, so little cash
Chris
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Post by Chris »

What do you mean by its gone? Someone stole it of him..?? Good on ya for saving another
LESS SHOW, MORE GO!!

2009 | 1986 White Piazza 2.2L, Man, STi Turbo (SOLD)
2006 | 1986 Black Piazza Turbo Manual (SOLD)
2005 | 1986 White Piazza Turbo Auto (Pain in the ass)
2004 | 1986 White Piazza Manual Stock
2004 | 1986 Red Piazza Manual TO3, Haltech
2001 | 1986 Silver Piazza Manual Turbo
GeminiCoupe
APC Member
APC Member

Post by GeminiCoupe »

No, he means he bought Pauls Piazza! Some guys dnt know when to stop...

Paul getting another Piazza? Get some decent pics of it alex.

Nick-
project - 76 Gemini Coupe G200z EFI Turbo
daily - 02 S15 Nissan 200SX GTspecS Turbo
wet-weather fun toy - TX 75 Gemini Sedan G200z
Chris
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Post by Chris »

Hmm nick your at no libaty to talk..arn't you selling yours on oz gem?? Trader!!!

And before you say anything, I atleats didnt spent money time or anything on my one
LESS SHOW, MORE GO!!

Rodeobob
APC Member
APC Member

Post by Rodeobob »

Chris wrote:Hmm nick your at no libaty to talk..arn't you selling yours on oz gem?? Trader!!!

And before you say anything, I atleats didnt spent money time or anything on my one
Hey who you calling a traitor???? Well thats what i assume your german speaking brain was trying to type out. lol.

Hes had a crack. Your luck has seen you sell up two Piazza projects. Fair enough on the distance with the first one but the latest one would appear to have been very acheivable if youd got your head down and your bum up.

What you driving now??? Is it the Magna or some crappy Ford???? Either way i dont see you in a position to be pointing fingers. :butthead:

Its not Nicks fault he still lives with his mummy. :finga: lol. and she wants a new Hondu. I still rekon he should just hurry up and fix it, insure it and it can park outside.

Bob.

EDIT*
Ooops i forgot, good job Alex, pics or ban.

Bob.
Too many Piazzas to little money.

Currently unemployed. Watch this space.
graham

Post by graham »

I cannot believe you have bought another piazza, you have a problem, are you stock pilling them in the event of a nuclear war, or are you starting up your own piazza club with your own car collection please reply as i need to know if this is hereditry as i now have 2 vehicles and working on my 3rd is this the way its going to go aaaaaaaaaargh.
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

I cannot believe you have bought another piazza, you have a problem, are you stock pilling them in the event of a nuclear war, or are you starting up your own piazza club with your own car collection please reply as i need to know if this is hereditry as i now have 2 vehicles and working on my 3rd is this the way its going to go aaaaaaaaaargh.
Look here you cheeky young whipper snapper, I'll come over there and smack your legs, I only got an extra one so you have something decent to drive on your next trip over here. There will be tears before bedtime I can assure you. It is not hereditry, don't blame me for your own fetish, blame your mother, or your uncle W. Hang on....no you are probably right...blame me!

Truth is Paul needed to make some room and the desire was to ensure it didn't go to a butcher, it is way too nice for that. Before anyone asks the Recaros and the Momo are not for sale! Pictures will be forthcoming and anyway i am not the only nutter, Mike now has three at his place and I had absolutely nothing to do with that....well not MUCH to do with it...sort of! :finga:

If you think I'm strange wot about the bloke with the black one who has been hanging out for one, gets one and is now trying to get rid of it. Thank god the tasman is in the way, thats all I can say because i have officially run out of room now. Until I get rid of two non piazzas sitting around the place that is LOL
Chris
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Post by Chris »

Rodeobob wrote:

What you driving now??? Is it the Magna or some crappy Ford???? Either way i dont see you in a position to be pointing fingers. :butthead:

Bob.
crappy ford.. *rofl

Image has been resized by Admin to an appropriate size for display in this forum. The Admin team appologize to anyone that the image of this peice of shit car may have offended. If you wish to see the image in its full glory (if you do your a sick Kent) please click the link below.

Http://www.holdenpiazza.com/puplic/images/48190529.jpg
LESS SHOW, MORE GO!!

GeminiCoupe
APC Member
APC Member

Post by GeminiCoupe »

Rodeobob wrote:Its not Nicks fault he still lives with his mummy. lol. and she wants a new Hondu. I still rekon he should just hurry up and fix it, insure it and it can park outside.
That, and the fact that i a. am owed abit of money, and b. have a few bills to pay makes it hard from me. I really need a car to drive, even if i paint it its still going to sit there until i can afford to rego it.

Chris has had a crack at 4 now i think, 3 of which never made it to the road :finga: Ive made improvements on mine since when i first got it. Paint was farked and it didnt run right. Paint was better and now it runs properly. I got picky and rubbed it back again. All in all it hasnt cost me much more then what i paid to begin with. It aint a total loss yet, no one has given me the money im asking yet, i aint a complete idiot. If i can work things out itll stay.

If it sells, remember i know where i can get a pretty clean Auto with a fucked headgasket and a farked manual for 2k...i can be back.

Nick-
Rodeobob
APC Member
APC Member

Post by Rodeobob »

GeminiCoupe wrote: If it sells, remember i know where i can get a pretty clean Auto with a fucked headgasket and a farked manual for 2k...i can be back.

Nick-
Yeah but that wont happen till you fly away from the nest.
(or you con your folks into building a shed in the back yard)

Either way i say fat chance :finga:

You want me to come help you with a few knee caps??? We can go on a rego fundraising mission.

Bob.

Bugle
A total post whore

Post by Bugle »

holden > ford :finga:
GeminiCoupe
APC Member
APC Member

Post by GeminiCoupe »

Isuzu > Holden [excluding LS1 and LS2 powered machines. We cant really argue with them]

Nick-
Rodeobob
APC Member
APC Member

Post by Rodeobob »

Hey who changed my crap????

Why did you do that for????

Bob.

wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

Wasn't me...my guess is a bloke with a Ford fetish and an unnatural desire to sell a black Piazza......Deutschland deutschland uber alles...........do ya think!
Chris
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Post by Chris »

and who was the bloke who made my ford a matchbox car and insulted the ford god's?
LESS SHOW, MORE GO!!