piazza search

Talk about anything and everything
shorty

piazza search

Post by shorty »

i hope that all you piazza nuts have heard about the great australian piazza search, if you have been living under a rock and haven't heard of it here is a quick speil.
two guys from tassie decided one day to travel around this great brown land and try to find all piazzas to help with a book they are writting. if you want more info or would like to talk to the guys and tell them were you live and what piazza you have then go there website www.piazzasearch.com

you can also follow the guys around australia on there little map and see where they are and where they are going
shorty

Post by shorty »

i ma just updating my last post to say how upset i am with chris and joe and there piazza search. i contacted them several times trying to organise a meet with them in geelong, when they frist came threw i was at work so wasn't able to meet with them and they told me that they would catch up when they get back to melb. so i watch the site to keep track of where they were and they seemed to arrive back in melb and then just leave without notifing me and not giving me the chance of seeing them or helping with there book. for shame guys for shame :x
Chris
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Post by Chris »

Don't worry Steve, They contact me 1 year ago regarding the book. And Than when they where doing photo shoots 5 min away from me, they didnt contact me. But hey I guess they where busy and I am sure they forgot alot of people on their journey. Shit happens :puker:
LESS SHOW, MORE GO!!

2009 | 1986 White Piazza 2.2L, Man, STi Turbo (SOLD)
2006 | 1986 Black Piazza Turbo Manual (SOLD)
2005 | 1986 White Piazza Turbo Auto (Pain in the ass)
2004 | 1986 White Piazza Manual Stock
2004 | 1986 Red Piazza Manual TO3, Haltech
2001 | 1986 Silver Piazza Manual Turbo
Rodeobob
APC Member
APC Member

Post by Rodeobob »

Yeah they were gunna come past my joint again when they got back to melb too but they didnt. But then i didnt have the piazza on the road like i was going too either. lol.

Im still waiting for the stickers and T-shirts. lol.
Too many Piazzas to little money.

Currently unemployed. Watch this space.
Warrboy
PiazzaSearch.com
PiazzaSearch.com

Apologies

Post by Warrboy »

Massive apologies for the promises we made and broke on our search. Some days we didn't know which direction we were heading in (mainly because we were terrible at navigating) - we tried our best to respond everyone who took time out to get in contact with us but a lack of time and money beat us in the end.

We again extend an invitation to any Piazza owners out there who we were unable to catch up with to send us a pic of their car and a few lines about its history and how they got to get it so we can keep putting Piazzas up in the galleries on piazzasearch.com to make it the most complete gallery it can be.

Cheers

Chris
Keep smiling ... and bye for now.
Matt
APC Member
APC Member

Post by Matt »

I dont mind, they came and saw me!!! and my night rider. Still going to do that and send you a pic as soon as I can find the electric "kit" ( pun intended ). Although my mate will kill me.

Matt
Rodeobob
APC Member
APC Member

Re: Apologies

Post by Rodeobob »

Warrboy wrote: Some days we didn't know which direction we were heading in (mainly because we were terrible at navigating)
Just as well you put that last bit in chris, or i would have thought you were having handling issues like the motoring press of days gone by. lol.

Whats the go with the stickers and T-shirts???? I wanna buy some merchandise.

If your after the pics and a few words from owners to make the piazzasearch gallery all it can be, i reckon the next step is for someone to put their hand up and make it a formal Piazza register. The prices are going up and the cars are getting rarer. You guys started this, lol. I just wanted the best isuzu had to offer australia (bastardized by holden of course) but i dont have $5500 to buy an uncomplianced Nero.

Piazza search. The official Piazza register. It has a ring to it.

Dont discount the imports either, i think they should be included.
Too many Piazzas to little money.

Currently unemployed. Watch this space.
Chris
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Post by Chris »

Regarding some stickers and stuff,we are currently working on getting APC and some other Piazza racing stickers created. Maybe even some Isuzu. Their will be a seperate thread for that to see what sizes, colors people are interested in getting.
LESS SHOW, MORE GO!!

2009 | 1986 White Piazza 2.2L, Man, STi Turbo (SOLD)
2006 | 1986 Black Piazza Turbo Manual (SOLD)
2005 | 1986 White Piazza Turbo Auto (Pain in the ass)
2004 | 1986 White Piazza Manual Stock
2004 | 1986 Red Piazza Manual TO3, Haltech
2001 | 1986 Silver Piazza Manual Turbo
Bugle
A total post whore

Post by Bugle »

Forgot about me too. You guys would've driven right past my house, i'm just off the freeway heading into Sydney. I sent you an email with pics of mine and a link to my cardomain site hopefully you got it.