Well that didnt take long

Talk about anything and everything
Bradlze

Well that didnt take long

Post by Bradlze »

well it didnt take long for me to kill my first piazza (not wreck but destroy the engine)
although the engine was pretty shot anyway she went alright for a few days picked up sunday night drove home
next day drove 20 mins to workshop then back then took it out last ngiht a 20min drive
and she just died on the way home
rings are dead i think thats way i ran out of oil so quickly and im pretty sure its got a big end knock but all i know she dont drive gutless as all shit and only drives about 50m and konks out
lucky I got spare engines haha I got the old lady to come help me :) 10 at night till 12 picked up the car trailer and got it home she will be getting a bid mums day present this year haha
Bugle
A total post whore

Post by Bugle »

hehe always have to check a new old cars oil consumption, seller is always going to say it's fine ofcourse..
Bradlze

Post by Bradlze »

lol meh its dazza old car he said the head gasket had gone but i could tell it was really tired motor i expected it to die soon jus tnot that soon lol
and that bastard bob outbid me on some bearings on ebay the bstard there goes my budget for rebuilding it!!! :axe: