Summernats Piazza

Talk about anything and everything
Bugle
A total post whore

Summernats Piazza

Post by Bugle »

Went to summernats this weekend, whos is this? Spotted in the carpark
I would've left a note bout the website but I didnt have a pen nor paper..
piazza-crx
APC Member
APC Member

Post by piazza-crx »

hmmmm that looks very much like the pristine red one that was sold here in SA bout 1/2 year ago. But its got NSW liscence plate... hmmmm. maybe not....
If Gemini's were ever meant to go fast, they would have come out of the factory with 4zc1t engines!!

Business CD Solutions
Bugle
A total post whore

Post by Bugle »

That was a formula piazza though wasnt it?

Looked like it had a small front ender, the front edges of the front guards were bent a bit but the bumper was ok maybe it got replaced.
Rick82

Post by Rick82 »

i have seen that car around the liverpool area the last couple of weeks just havent had a chance to bump into him yet, it drove into my work 3 weeks ago as i was turning out on orange grove road, and my brother-inlaw saw it at stocklands at wetherill park.

i was at the nats all weekend but i didnt see it in the car park, not that i spent much time in the car park only to knock back some beers out of the esky and to catch some sleep over night

if had known you were going i would have tried to catch up
Bugle
A total post whore

Post by Bugle »

Ohwell let him know about the website if you get a chance.

Yeah turns out Nick went as well we could've all met up
GeminiCoupe
APC Member
APC Member

Post by GeminiCoupe »

Yep i went, suprised none of you saw my "hated" car. Blueprint Gemini with 5spoke 16's.

Didnt see that Piazza :(

If i didnt love my Gemini so much id actually think about "aquiring" bobs black one...
project - 76 Gemini Coupe G200z EFI Turbo
daily - 02 S15 Nissan 200SX GTspecS Turbo
wet-weather fun toy - TX 75 Gemini Sedan G200z
Chris
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Post by Chris »

Just give that number plate to the police and tell them that guy is a serial killer or has stolen petrol, one way to find out who he is.
LESS SHOW, MORE GO!!

2009 | 1986 White Piazza 2.2L, Man, STi Turbo (SOLD)
2006 | 1986 Black Piazza Turbo Manual (SOLD)
2005 | 1986 White Piazza Turbo Auto (Pain in the ass)
2004 | 1986 White Piazza Manual Stock
2004 | 1986 Red Piazza Manual TO3, Haltech
2001 | 1986 Silver Piazza Manual Turbo
madmike
Power Moderator
Power Moderator

Post by madmike »

over here u can take the plate number into the local post office and fill in a little form

pay $5 and they give u a printout of the owners name and address makes trakin people down dead simple :axe: :axe:
Sideways by choice!!!!!
Rodeobob
APC Member
APC Member

Post by Rodeobob »

Over here thats a breach of privacy.

Bob.
Too many Piazzas to little money.

Currently unemployed. Watch this space.
madmike
Power Moderator
Power Moderator

Post by madmike »

it comes in kinda handy if some wanker backs over your motorcycle in a car park and the police cant be arsed doin anything about it!!!!
Sideways by choice!!!!!
Bugle
A total post whore

Post by Bugle »

Police will give out details if there's a crash, but giving out details otherwise would be a bit wrong. Make it very easy for car theives.. But then again the professionals probably have people on the inside to give them the info anyway.
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

It is true that the basic info is easy to get for a few bucks but you have to identify yourself so if anything happens to the owner or the vehicle they know who to come and have a chat to. We have what is called VIR reports as well and for $25.00 you can get a print out of the entire history of any vehicle from when it was first sold or imported, mileage history as recorded at every safety inspection, full list of all previous owners, including dealers, vin number, engine number and if imported the condition it arrived as ie whether it was damaged or not and whether the odo reading appeared generally to be accurate. It also reports on whether there has been any insurance related accidents that may render it an actual or technical write off and whether or not any money is owing or any party has a security over it.

Bloody useful to have and well worth getting if you are close to making a purchase.

We have a privacy act as wel but it is offset a bit by another statute called the "freedom of information act"

There is one loophole they are trying to plug at the moment where you can go to a post office with the rego of a car and register yourself as the owner by completing a change of ownership form for $11.25. It is true that it isn't officially ratified until the true or previous owner confirms the transaction, and you do have to present photo ID but in the meantime you get a little official label that says you are the new owner so you could pinch the car and find someone who is too dumb to check properly that will believe it is yours and buy it off you.
So many cars, so little cash
Chris
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Post by Chris »

Actually for further refrences and only available to some here, if you give me a Plate Number and VIN and I can give you detailed information about the owner, incumbarances etc.. from cars around australia. PM me if you need this
LESS SHOW, MORE GO!!

2009 | 1986 White Piazza 2.2L, Man, STi Turbo (SOLD)
2006 | 1986 Black Piazza Turbo Manual (SOLD)
2005 | 1986 White Piazza Turbo Auto (Pain in the ass)
2004 | 1986 White Piazza Manual Stock
2004 | 1986 Red Piazza Manual TO3, Haltech
2001 | 1986 Silver Piazza Manual Turbo