boys toys

Showcase your rides here. Read "Picture Help" to find out how to host your pic's
graham

boys toys

Post by graham »

the agony of choice, what toy to play with first;

I have two piazzas, one on each side of the world.
madmike
Power Moderator
Power Moderator

Post by madmike »

It might stop you playing with yourself!!!!!!
Sideways by choice!!!!!
graham

Post by graham »

nooooooooooooooo it wont ive got to have some pleasure in life, ive got a triumph and a piazza and a peugot and a ford.
graham

Post by graham »

nooooooooooooooo it wont ive got to have some pleasure in life, ive got a triumph and a piazza and a peugot and a ford.
IZU069
Power Moderator
Power Moderator

Post by IZU069 »

Normally no competition - a bluddy Trumpy, NO WAY!
But even I crawled out of my Isuzu to see what a particular horny bike was - a damn Trumpy!
Some mates of mine (a couple) have filled their stable - he has the road tourer, and she has the sporty. (I can't remember the models - I'm trying to fein what little pride I have left!)
IZU069 - ISUZU means a lot to me.
madmike
Power Moderator
Power Moderator

Post by madmike »

I hope you don't own the FORD!!!!!

seein that you are now in the GM club!!

Still no subaru!
Sideways by choice!!!!!
graham

Post by graham »

the ford is the company car, the piazza is a toy as is the speed triple and the puegeot (which is shortly getting traded in for a 3 series bmw as sarah, a.k.a the boss prefers it to the subaru) and thats her car and just for the record... the ford wasnt my choice it is a p.o.s it has been in the garage 4 times in 2 months with electrical faults and its only 6 months old, what its needing is a gallon of petrol and a match... in my opinion
graham

Post by graham »

the bluddy trumpy as you put is a great bike not like the triumphs of old... but it just proves that the old saying is true.... you always tell an australian... but you cant tell him much
IZU069
Power Moderator
Power Moderator

Post by IZU069 »

graham wrote: ... you always tell an australian... but you can't tell him much...
Frustrating isn't it?
It's partly an accent problem. And maybe too that we are more visually stimulated than people in GB - probably due to our environment.
Besides, that Trumpy power plant reminded me of the Kum&SuckMes - funny how some things go full circle!

In the case of GB's inability to communicate, it may also be the intellectual issue - you'd understand the problem!
A recent example being a Defense project I worked on with southern "mainland" Brits (ie, from south of your border).
They complained that we didn't speak the "Queen's English" forgetting the fact the Orstralia was founded a king.
And we actually spoke truer QE than they did. Alas they were speaking Elisabethian compared to our "Federation" Victorian.

But luckily relatively few Aussies have that sort of heritage. Those that do are recognisable by their "Oi Oi Oi" chant which harks back to the Pommie Punk days (where the Mohawk was imported in return for their export of scalping).
I recall a yank once compared their Afro-Merkins to our Pommie situation and explained it to me as "We yanks had the first choice". (And that's another reason we dislike Septics.) However it was one time I think their foreign policy was spot on.

Anyhow, sorry to hijack this thread with such lengthy ver/gar/bage.
Besides, there's a yank online - I'm gonna hassle her.

I do like that aussie line BTW. And I won't argue. Like many places, it's the women around here that have the smarts.

And please - don't take any of the above too seriously....
Especially women!

PeterA (Anon)
graham

Post by graham »

i stand corrected, you are the exception to the rule, an australian with an education, in response to your perfectly worded and grammatically correct reply, i dont speak queens or kings english, i am a haggis munching, tartan skirt wearing, mental scots bartsteward pleased to meet you, and i take nothing seriously ha ha
IZU069
Power Moderator
Power Moderator

Post by IZU069 »

Ha! No problems. I just couldn't resist the opportunity to swipe those Poms!
And compliment a Scot in the process!
Let's face it, historically you and I are brothers. Maybe not arm in arm, but certainly (brothers) In Arms!

Best thing about being an Aussie - we're so insecure we'll take a swipe at anyone. Chip on both shoulders etc.
(Apparently our media's latest (fiction?) is an aussie/pommie battle over the recent Olympiad medal tally. Like who gives AF?
I admit I often consider such stats relative to population size, but in this case, it's the Nation-cum-finances that impress me.
It's hard competing with hi-tech swimsuits that make you swim faster, and computer & HFE assisted training.
Yet some nations with only a few participants score medals! I think it's terrific/amazing that the even make the finals! That is true "naked" sportsmanship.)

Anyhow, I can tell that this site's contributors are special individuals that are above the normal propaganda. (But not me!)

Keep driving. And riding. (If you ride the Trump as hard as you ride me, you should enjoy the exhilaration. LOL!) :partyman:

PS - damn you - that's my first deliberate emoticon!