going mad hehe

Showcase your rides here. Read "Picture Help" to find out how to host your pic's
Bradlze

going mad hehe

Post by Bradlze »

hehehehe http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/3563/img10035dr.jpg
there all mine i tell you mine hahahaha well ill just get parts of the first one but ive already talked to the guy about the 2 and im picking up tomorrow
Bugle
A total post whore

Post by Bugle »

WTF bargain
Chris
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Post by Chris »

Shit 2 complete for $250.. Mad people!!! Damn you :prayer:
LESS SHOW, MORE GO!!

2009 | 1986 White Piazza 2.2L, Man, STi Turbo (SOLD)
2006 | 1986 Black Piazza Turbo Manual (SOLD)
2005 | 1986 White Piazza Turbo Auto (Pain in the ass)
2004 | 1986 White Piazza Manual Stock
2004 | 1986 Red Piazza Manual TO3, Haltech
2001 | 1986 Silver Piazza Manual Turbo
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

Good score! No! excellent score, well done, another one saved from the grim reaper
GeminiCoupe
APC Member
APC Member

Post by GeminiCoupe »

You are god :prayer:

Pics or ban!

Nick-
project - 76 Gemini Coupe G200z EFI Turbo
daily - 02 S15 Nissan 200SX GTspecS Turbo
wet-weather fun toy - TX 75 Gemini Sedan G200z
Bradlze

Post by Bradlze »

GeminiCoupe wrote:You are god :prayer:

Pics or ban!

Nick-
lol I learn from the best (where is bob anyway)
yeah ill be picking them up tomorrow :) ill get some pics then
Rodeobob
APC Member
APC Member

Post by Rodeobob »

You bastard.
You wanna know where ive been??? I was crying over this thread.

lol

Bob.
Too many Piazzas to little money.

Currently unemployed. Watch this space.
Bradlze

Post by Bradlze »

oh well i picked 1 of the 2 up today and unfortunatley they are only injected g200 NA and not 4zc1 :( and they dont run and both need rebuilds
and the body is preyy badley rusted although for 250 for both can I really complain
well here is the red one ive still to pick up and get a pic of the white one
Bugle
A total post whore

Post by Bugle »

Sweet Jap imports, although a bit shabby lol. Although still quite restorable by the looks of it. Do they have Australian compliance?
What are you going to do with them?
Rodeobob
APC Member
APC Member

Post by Rodeobob »

Hey Brad. By the looks of the pics thats going to have the small brakes on it. It would be a JR120 one would think and im lead to believe that you cant get discs for them.

Can you do a comparison on the front brakes on that beast and the brakes on the smashed turbo white one. Strip the whole lot down and take some measurements and pics.

If i were you i would grab a good running G161 and stick it in the best import shell and use that as a daily driver for the time being. Get one back on the gemini brigade. lol.
I would nearly rekon that with a fuel pump swap you would get away with running a carby motor in it too. Give it a go, front up with a carby G161 Piazza for rego.
Even use a 2L crank in the G161 with the VL-T pistons and turbo the sucker. Put the 4ZC1 ECU in it.

Or keep your eye out at the smashed auctions for a G200 2x4 Rodeo, they usualy go pretty cheap.

Cheers. Bob.
Too many Piazzas to little money.

Currently unemployed. Watch this space.
Bugle
A total post whore

Post by Bugle »

It's a JR130
G200W/Z = 130
4ZC1-T = 120

Dunno if they all had small brakes right through the life span of the JR130 but that one looks liek it's got the 13 inch steelies therefore smaller brakes.
I'd like to get a set for my Gemini as its stock brakes are pretty bad and I like stock rims.. But that's no fun if you can't get replacement rotors.

Also looks like it came with the bonnet mirrors? Did you get the bonnet with them still on it?

Interesting it hasn't got the cable for the bonnet release.. Also the slightly remote reservour for the brake master cyl. Weird..
117Coupe
APC Member
APC Member

Post by 117Coupe »

Bugle wrote: Interesting it hasn't got the cable for the bonnet release.. Also the slightly remote reservour for the brake master cyl. Weird..
Early Piazza models used a lever/rod for the bonnet release, exactly the same as the 117 Coupe. The resevoir next to the charcoal cannister is for the power steering.

Paul
'80 Isuzu 117 Coupe
'87 Isuzu Aska
'93 Subaru SVX
'98 Mazda Roadster
'97 Honda Legend
'99 Honda Logo
'01 Toyota Will VS
'01 VW Polo
Bradlze

Post by Bradlze »

ok some pics of the other one
Bradlze

Post by Bradlze »

Bugle wrote: Do they have Australian compliance?
What are you going to do with them?
yeah they would have aus compliance i think as they were regod a while ago the red was 1999 and the white was 2000
and ill prob wreck the most rusted one and put together the other one and store away some where.
Rodeobob wrote:Hey Brad. By the looks of the pics thats going to have the small brakes on it. It would be a JR120 one would think and im lead to believe that you cant get discs for them.

Can you do a comparison on the front brakes on that beast and the brakes on the smashed turbo white one. Strip the whole lot down and take some measurements and pics.
yeah i think they do have pretty small brakes but they are ventilated
Rodeobob wrote:
If i were you i would grab a good running G161 and stick it in the best import shell and use that as a daily driver for the time being. Get one back on the gemini brigade. lol.
I would nearly rekon that with a fuel pump swap you would get away with running a carby motor in it too. Give it a go, front up with a carby G161 Piazza for rego.
Even use a 2L crank in the G161 with the VL-T pistons and turbo the sucker. Put the 4ZC1 ECU in it.

Or keep your eye out at the smashed auctions for a G200 2x4 Rodeo, they usualy go pretty cheap.

Cheers. Bob.
meh I dont really need another daily driver I was to get my green piazza regsitered and driving around first and that sounds like way to much effort the girly is getting pissed i spend to much time on cars anyway
Bugle wrote:It's a JR130
G200W/Z = 130
4ZC1-T = 120

Dunno if they all had small brakes right through the life span of the JR130 but that one looks liek it's got the 13 inch steelies therefore smaller brakes.
I'd like to get a set for my Gemini as its stock brakes are pretty bad and I like stock rims.. But that's no fun if you can't get replacement rotors.

Also looks like it came with the bonnet mirrors? Did you get the bonnet with them still on it?

Interesting it hasn't got the cable for the bonnet release.. Also the slightly remote reservour for the brake master cyl. Weird..
yeah nah its not a g200w its a sohc g200
nah its doesnt have bonnet mirrors its the same things that are on the white piazza the reflector things
yeah its got some kind of rod setup for the bonnet release and Im not sure of the deal with the remote reservior as well kinda strange

117Coupe wrote: The resevoir next to the charcoal cannister is for the power steering.

Paul
yeah but hes talking bout the brakes there is a remote setup

ok well i think thats everybodys q'd answered
GeminiCoupe
APC Member
APC Member

Post by GeminiCoupe »

Whoa, the red ones abit rough but ALOT of good bits and pieces there...

Both your Turbo's had front suspension damage right? Good news is crossmember/balljoints are the same, and you can the turbo disc to the spindles. Bob mentioned something not being right about the caliper mounts though, im sure you can work around it.

Nice Isuzu grille badge and import bumpers there! Anyone pick the analogue dash out on the white one? BTW, if you ever want to sell that analogue dash - consider it mine!

Nick-
project - 76 Gemini Coupe G200z EFI Turbo
daily - 02 S15 Nissan 200SX GTspecS Turbo
wet-weather fun toy - TX 75 Gemini Sedan G200z