my big black one

Showcase your rides here. Read "Picture Help" to find out how to host your pic's
shorty

my big black one

Post by shorty »

ok guys don't let the heading foul you, i am white and it is about my car.

she is just a stockie at the moment. pretty much i brought it of a guy i know who had it for bout 2 years who brought it of another guy who had it for like 4 years and that whole time it just sat there in a paddock or a back yard not going. it had done the timing belt which made the cam chew out the head and none of them knew how to get it going. i brought it with a spare engine for god sake so i just took the head of the spare engine and reco it and got the thing going. what made it hard was the first guy pulled it half apart, didn't mark anything and i didn't have a manual to work with so it was kinda just use the force stuff but it worked, by the time i got it going and registed it cast me $1800.

i put a little bit of a stereo in her but there is more to go yet so i will have to update it when i do

when i had the engine apart to get her running i got bored so i attacked it with the spray can
Chris
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Post by Chris »

whos faster, the cat or the piazza? :butthead:

Looking good their.
LESS SHOW, MORE GO!!

2009 | 1986 White Piazza 2.2L, Man, STi Turbo (SOLD)
2006 | 1986 Black Piazza Turbo Manual (SOLD)
2005 | 1986 White Piazza Turbo Auto (Pain in the ass)
2004 | 1986 White Piazza Manual Stock
2004 | 1986 Red Piazza Manual TO3, Haltech
2001 | 1986 Silver Piazza Manual Turbo
shorty

Post by shorty »

not to sure yet, we have lined up a race for next tuesday so i'll have to let you know