The latest addition to the family

Showcase your rides here. Read "Picture Help" to find out how to host your pic's
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

The latest addition to the family

Post by wedgenut »

This is a picture previoulsy posted I think and will have to do until i take some more shots but it will maybe stop bob from threatening to ban me.

So many cars, so little cash
Bugle
A total post whore

Post by Bugle »

Very nice as usual remember the pics Paul posted a while back.

Still needs new wheels, even tetris wheels.. Those weird 3 spoke thingos are really bad.
Rodeobob
APC Member
APC Member

Post by Rodeobob »

lol, you got the same admin clearance as me, i will race ya.

Thats hardly good enough. A repost.

Bob.
Too many Piazzas to little money.

Currently unemployed. Watch this space.
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

Tetris? who? what? Did I hear voices? Remove hand from appendage and pick up hammer and beat head repeatedly until eyes begin to work again. They may not be everyones taste but they are very nice wheels up close. :axe: :axe: :axe:
GeminiCoupe
APC Member
APC Member

Post by GeminiCoupe »

wedgenut wrote:They may not be everyones taste but they are very nice wheels up close.
His in denial, get him boys!

It needs one thing MORE then it needs wheels, and if alex does this itll be the ultimate Piazza...

5speed manual.

Nick-
project - 76 Gemini Coupe G200z EFI Turbo
daily - 02 S15 Nissan 200SX GTspecS Turbo
wet-weather fun toy - TX 75 Gemini Sedan G200z
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

You got me there, I live at 16 Denial Street, wonthappenville, canthearu county. I HAVE a five speed manual that goes like a raped ape, sounds like the grim reaper coming to get ya and scares the crap out of all passengers. The suspension is so firm my teeth are all loose and my watch has stopped working, it goes round corners like a slot car and makes a mockery of all those naysayers wittering on about Piazza poor handling. Set up right they are as good as anything else out there. All you gotta do is sort them out. I can wind the thing up until its ring is hanging out far enough you could snip washers off it. Its what i can do and what I do do from time to time. Then I come home and wash the grundies.

This car however is the more genteel type, sounds tame, looks pretty but goes extremely well and will be kept in original condition. It is too nice to frig with, and I don't need to, on account of having enough spare cars to play in. There is no doubt the manual would eat it for breakfast and the G200 manuals would give it a good run for its money on a down hill run with a force eight up the freckle but I don't need to mess with it you see. Why should I? why would I?

Follow the faith guys and get two cars on the road each, one for show and one for go. Although I have gone a little over board on the numbers game I do admit. Having said that you gotta remember that three of them are daily drive cars, not just frosting. My manual Turbo gets out to play usually once a week and this latest one will get its share of the action with a queue of family mermbers all wanting to adopt it. Very few of whom understand what a snowballs chance in hell really means of course but their dreams are free. I have one more than I need but i do have a son overseas who visits me not nearly enough and I need to keep an extra one for him, so climb on his back and tell him he is living in the wrong country. You will find he has joined our furum! and no one has yet given him any shit...you lot are really slipping. :finga:
Rodeobob
APC Member
APC Member

Post by Rodeobob »

wedgenut wrote: Follow the faith guys and get two cars on the road each, one for show and one for go.:
Im working on it, sheesh.
wedgenut wrote:and no one has yet given him any shit...you lot are really slipping. :finga:
I thought he was a real Scottsman, i didnt want to add to his confusion.

Bob.

wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

He is a real scotsman, look up his kilt
GeminiCoupe
APC Member
APC Member

Post by GeminiCoupe »

Rodeobob wrote:I WISH I COULD AFFORD A FORD!! I spent all my money on Piazza's that i intend to keep so i dont have any loose change left to afford the fuel to go snap up one of Broadmeadows finest for their usual going price which is free and even thats too much to pay.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Oh god, that made my day.

Nick-
Rodeobob
APC Member
APC Member

Post by Rodeobob »

GeminiCoupe wrote:
Rodeobob wrote:I WISH I COULD AFFORD A FORD!! I spent all my money on Piazza's that i intend to keep so i dont have any loose change left to afford the fuel to go snap up one of Broadmeadows finest for their usual going price which is free and even thats too much to pay.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Oh god, that made my day.

Nick-
Yeah bloody ford lovers.

They just dont get it. I cant blame him its not his fault its a disease of the brain.

Bob.

wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

Some pictures to keep Bob off my back and to those with a battery clamp fetish...yes it has one!

Rodeobob
APC Member
APC Member

Post by Rodeobob »

Oooooh its comute-O-matic.

Its got no injector blower.

How comfy are the seats??? They dont look much more supportive than the std ones.

I definately like that blue.

Bob.

Madcat

Post by Madcat »

Deffinately like the blue :smurf: Even kinda diggin the weird trio rims..... Shame its a slushbox though :puke: .

Madcat :snakeman:
I have opposable thumbs I WILL prevail

88 Trooper, soon to be turbo. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2941780

89 Impulse Turbo. 3.5L 6VE-1 swap in progress. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2941760
GeminiCoupe
APC Member
APC Member

Post by GeminiCoupe »

Seats look like the Recaros they used in the JT ZZ Sedans, if they are they are abit more comfortable and supportive then the stockys. They look better too.

Still, stocky Piazza seats [not the N/A ones, they are shiezen] are pretty good

Nick-
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

Oooooh its comute-O-matic.

Its got no injector blower.

How comfy are the seats??? They dont look much more supportive than the std ones.

I definately like that blue.
Only you guys have the injector blower, maybe USA have them as well but JDM cars don't as far as I know and I aint never seen one here with it. It is very responsive for an auto, better than I would have thought so not complaining or intending to change it. I like the colour as well and the seats are a bit of a mixed blessing. They hug real tight but are not hug adjustable like the stock ones and no tilt or height adjustment either. I have driven reasonable distances in stock seats and in this one clocked up 700km's the other day with around 550 of that non stop and got out feeling like it had just been around the block so no complaints there either and difficult to choose which is better from a user friendly standpoint but the Recaro name is cool and worth extra points. Incidentally I drove at or above the speed limit most of the way (only the last 80km's on motorway) and still got over 30mpg. I was gobsmacked as I didn't think the auto would be anything like as good as that. It clicked over its 100K on the odometer on the way home. Even my picky uni student fussy pants daughter thinks it is "WAY COOL.........can I have it" She is right of course and no she can't have it while my arse is still pointing vertically down.

My insurance company are gonna have a fit when i ask them to extend my cover. "Hello can I help you Sir?" "Yes thanks, please insure my latest car." "Certainly sir, it wouldn't be another Piazza now would it?" (giggling noise in the background). "Well yes it is as a matter of fact...Hello are you there? .........anybody there?" Funny how the phone goes dead sometimes! :finga: