Learner
Learner

Post by palazzo »

Definitely a classic :)
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

For a start this arsehole doesn't know shit from clay, the first release was G200W DOHC and the Jap spec which we got in NZ handled quite well thank dickhead. He has never even had his bum in the seat of one I bet and is writing from conjecture and someone elses biased article. Yes they had some issues but he should ckeck his facts or wind his neck in.
So many cars, so little cash
vinnie55

Post by vinnie55 »

I hardly think anyone could call it pug ugly. Even if it's not to your taste.

and yeah it was designed by guigario (bad day my ass), like the delorian that looks so similar....
so is the delorian then also ugly?
IPTOC
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Post by IPTOC »

I think, Wedgie, this "journalist" was drawing on information gleaned from UK-only spec cars and contemporary magazine reviews which, at best, were mixed.

However, that becomes irrelevant due to the increasing spiral of apoplexy I find myself in, that a bellwhiff called NIGEL who is prepared to put a mugshot of himself like that in the public domain, is a) obviously bereft of mirrors if he is calling something "pug-ugly" and b) a cheeky twat!!
1988 Isuzu Piazza HBL Auto - Ebony Black
1988 Isuzu Piazza HBL Manual - Romanesque Silver
1851 Cellar chock full of Isuzu spares!!
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

Dead right Clive, for my sins I have a nephew who is a TRUE motoring writer for one of the UK's top motoring magazines and he once told me that often these wannabees pay a few shekels to the last guy who wrote some rubbish to gain the rights to re publish under their own wimpy name and rarely get their freckle out of the chair. They earn little respect from the readers and even less from the true car journo's. My nephews last claim to fame was a very good article on the Aquada. He hated it and thought it was a joke on a personal level but his review was fair and unbiased, as it should be. And yes he did get a spin in it both in and out of the water.
So many cars, so little cash