!986 4zc1 Turbo Air Filter needed please.

After a Piazza or just some parts. Here's the place to go.
sbs
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

!986 4zc1 Turbo Air Filter needed please.

Post by sbs »

Hi fellow enthusiasts,
I am desperately trying to locate an air filter element to suit the above for my Holden Piazza. The element is apparently not made anymore and one enquiry that I made with a US ebay seller failed to produce the goods either.
So, nice and simple, PLEASE can someone help me here. Do you have a spare element in very good condition? Where can I locate one from overseas ? Your help will be appreciated. Thanks guys, regards, sbs.
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

LOL I should have read this before reading your PM.

Don't know who you been talking to but its bullshit. Elements are readily available. At least they are over here. You can probably order through supercrap (sorry Supercheap) Fram numbers are CA4341 which is a metal top and bottom, they are hard to get i admit. CA 2685 is the pink rubbery shit top and bottom which is what i get coz they are usually cheaper. Same element used on turbo and non turbo cars. Fram used to have another number but i think it is superceded by the CA 2685 so that is what i would go looking for. I got new ones and used ones but i'm sure you will get one local.
So many cars, so little cash