Things for Dougall

After a Piazza or just some parts. Here's the place to go.
dbraiki

Things for Dougall

Post by dbraiki »

Ok guys,

I thought it might be easier if I just made one post with all the things I'm after as they are getting lost in the mix. If anyone can help please let me know:

* Isuzu front sports bar - white
* Interior plastic trim in brown (but not too fussy) that goes around the passenger door window at the top
* Driver side electric window assembly (regulator) includiung brackets and cable
* Turbo heat shield
* Black seat belts and fittings
* Whatever you call the thing that goes on the floor in the boot (I currently have a plank of wood with carpet over it!)
* The plastic pin that holds down the ashtray/lighter part on the drivers side door (it's the bit closest to the lighter on the underside)
* circuit board - working - for the LH controls (heater side)

That's pretty much it. Once I get the cosmetic stuff the final transformation can begin so I'd really appreciate any help anyone can give. Thanks in advance :supz:
GeminiCoupe
APC Member
APC Member

Post by GeminiCoupe »

* Isuzu front sports bar - white
Got one, its red and its an Aus-delivery item though [no ISUZU stamping on black bit]. Most panel shops charge around $250 to respray them in 2pack. I DO have a white JDM ISUZU sports front bar but thats for mine :finga:

* Turbo heat shield
Got one.
* The plastic pin that holds down the ashtray/lighter part on the drivers side door (it's the bit closest to the lighter on the underside)
Probably have that but i cant for the life of me work out what your talking about so get me a pic :weedman:
* circuit board - working - for the LH controls (heater side)
Got that, will just need to get under the car and unplug the right one.

Ive also got the rear Fashion-pack spoiler if you want :yawinkle: . You know where the stuff is, and you know where to find me.

Cheers,

Nick-
project - 76 Gemini Coupe G200z EFI Turbo
daily - 02 S15 Nissan 200SX GTspecS Turbo
wet-weather fun toy - TX 75 Gemini Sedan G200z
dbraiki

Post by dbraiki »

Nick you're a legend mate. :prayer:

What does the rear spoiler look like?

I'll try and get you a pic of the pin, though God knows I'm sick of pulling off the f**king door trim!!! :vom:

I'll be in touch when I've got cash in the next two weeks. Can you text me your number again?
GeminiCoupe
APC Member
APC Member

Post by GeminiCoupe »

Dont pull your door trim off, ive got mine apart so ill take a pic for ya. Rear spoiler is the aus-spec one, same as on your car [just realised you had a spoiler now].

Number is 0432717069

Nick-
project - 76 Gemini Coupe G200z EFI Turbo
daily - 02 S15 Nissan 200SX GTspecS Turbo
wet-weather fun toy - TX 75 Gemini Sedan G200z
dbraiki

Post by dbraiki »

Thanks mate. I'll be in touch shortly.