Import Front Blinkers Needed Urgently

After a Piazza or just some parts. Here's the place to go.
rodavo
APC Member
APC Member

Import Front Blinkers Needed Urgently

Post by rodavo »

Hi Guys,

I am getting a respray for my car in 2 weeks and I have fitted up the import front bumper today only to find that the Oz spec blinkers are wider than the import blinkers. So I am chasing the import blinkers to fit into the new bumper. I have attached a photo of bugle's car with the correct blinkers I am chasing. If anyone has them please let me know as I need these before it goes to get the respray.

Also if anyone has the import dual headlights they are willing to sell I am keen to buy them.

Thanks

Dave

wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

They are hard to get. but there is an easy alternate, Supercheap sell a universal park/indicator lamp, it is actually nicer than the impiort lamp as it has a clear park instead of the orange. It is almost exactly the right length and width, it has two side lugs that need chopping off and they will fit in the hole a treat. From memory they are about $30 each.

Twin headlamps are getting harder to get as well so troll down to the isuzu truck wrecker man as lots of the mid range trucks have them and from what I can see the slight offset positioning is the same as the Piazza. But remember you may have to alter the side return sections of the eyelids as they are shallower on the twin set ups. If you don't, it fouls on the lamp body and could snap a hinge.

If you can't get a grill just fold up a couple of pieces of ally to fill the gap between the bumper and the lights. They sit a fair way back compared to the singles.

Anybody need any single headlamps? I have about six pairs.

Hope this helps
So many cars, so little cash
graham

Post by graham »

6 pairs farkin show off!! or are they taking up 2 much space in the enormous stock room
I have two piazzas, one on each side of the world.
madmike
Power Moderator
Power Moderator

Post by madmike »

ive got two spare sets and two spare single grills
Sideways by choice!!!!!
madmike
Power Moderator
Power Moderator

Post by madmike »

oh and a spare chevette!!!
Sideways by choice!!!!!
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

Anybody need any single headlamps? I have about six pairs.
It was a serious comment, If you happen to have a car with single lights and happen to smash one where a are you going to buy one? Repco? Supercheap? Braxtons? Don't think so. The twin set ups are hard to find and I think they look better but at the end of the day if you only have singles and the man with the clipboard says it isn't going on the road because you have a headlight out it's worth knowing where some live.

As for the the lunatic sheep shagger from the land where men are men and so are the women, I won't let him look in my storeroom in case he pinches enough bits to build himself a car.
So many cars, so little cash
graham

Post by graham »

thats ok keep the insults coming im saving them up for my next visit and they will all come back to haunt you, although it has to be said that its a bit rich you calling me a sheep shagger when you live in a country where sheep out number people by about 100 to 1, question;;; what do you call a sheep tied up on a street corner in new zealand, answer ;;; a leisure centre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have two piazzas, one on each side of the world.