Import Front Blinkers Needed Urgently

After a Piazza or just some parts. Here's the place to go.
rodavo
APC Member
APC Member

Import Front Blinkers Needed Urgently

Post by rodavo »

Hi Guys,

I am getting a respray for my car in 2 weeks and I have fitted up the import front bumper today only to find that the Oz spec blinkers are wider than the import blinkers. So I am chasing the import blinkers to fit into the new bumper. I have attached a photo of bugle's car with the correct blinkers I am chasing. If anyone has them please let me know as I need these before it goes to get the respray.

Also if anyone has the import dual headlights they are willing to sell I am keen to buy them.

Thanks

Dave

Bugle
A total post whore

Post by Bugle »

Theyre exactly the same dimensions as RB Geminis except RB's have clear parkers and the plug is different. Pick N payless had about 9 RB's when I was there a couple of weeks ago although the remaining lenses appeared to have cracks I think some were pretty minor if you're stuck.
Also I came across this yesterday http://cgi.ebay.com.au/HOLDEN-RODEO-TF- ... dZViewItem
Looks the same as an RB one but you'd have to ask the guy to measure the dimensions.
Pretty good price too if it's the full assembly. If not you could grab the rest from pick n payless.
rodavo
APC Member
APC Member

Post by rodavo »

Thanks for that Bugle. I asked the ebay seller for the dimensions and the Rodeo ones will fit too, they are 170mm x 54mm with bolt spacing of 150mm. There are also the clear versions of these Rodeo blinkers on ebay which might give the front of the piazza an interesting look.

Dave
Bugle
A total post whore

Post by Bugle »

Sweet, that must be why all the RB Geminis at the wreckers are missing the lenses, the Rodeo people grab them!
I saw the clear ones I think, they're just indicators rather than indicators & parkers arent they?