Suggestions needed for new APC website

Australian Piazza Club News, Announcements and Events.
Virtual-R
Technical Admin
Technical Admin

Suggestions needed for new APC website

Post by Virtual-R »

Hey guys, I would like to try and gather some suggestions from the APC members as to what they would like to see on the new website.

The address of the site is now www.auspiazzaclub.com . At the moment it has the old information on there, but I am sure there would be a better way to include some new or extra information on there.

I'm open to any suggestions as to what you would like to have on there, the site is for you so fire away :)
Chris
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Post by Chris »

Maybe including the stats http://ozisu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=377 also updating them if possible.
LESS SHOW, MORE GO!!

2009 | 1986 White Piazza 2.2L, Man, STi Turbo (SOLD)
2006 | 1986 Black Piazza Turbo Manual (SOLD)
2005 | 1986 White Piazza Turbo Auto (Pain in the ass)
2004 | 1986 White Piazza Manual Stock
2004 | 1986 Red Piazza Manual TO3, Haltech
2001 | 1986 Silver Piazza Manual Turbo
Virtual-R
Technical Admin
Technical Admin

Post by Virtual-R »

Yeah I can include them, would be good to get the piazza registry going if bugle has some spare time to finish coding it. I know on the Walkinshaw website they have a registry of all the vehicles vins and build numbers, details on half of them as to whether they are still on the road, being restored, were written off or stolen etc. Also lists the owners first or full name and which part of Australia they are from. Would be good to get something like that available for the apc website.