Isuzu Piazzas FOR SALE IN THE UK!!

UK members feel free to sell your piazzas here
IPTOC
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Isuzu Piazzas FOR SALE IN THE UK!!

Post by IPTOC »

1988 Isuzu Piazza Turbo HBL in Vivid Red with some unique styling mods. Owned by the Club Chairman for many years, only now being sold due to ill health. MoT expires July 2016. Car is in excellent condition, having been mollycoddled for much of its life. Asking price in the region of £3500-£4000. Car is located in Ayrshire.

Next up is another 1988 HBL manual in Romanesque Silver which is in amazing condition, having been lovingly cared for and garaged for the last twenty or so years. MoT expires October 2016. Asking price in the region of £3750-£4000, must be sold to an enthusiast. Car is in Dorset.

Lastly, we have yet another 1988 HBL manual, this time in Pure White. This car needs a bit of fettling and would be better suited to someone who is reasonably skilled and wants a project. A solid foundation, with a couple of issues here and there that need attention (engine water leak, inner steering arm or bush, window regulator). Asking price in the region of £1250-£1500, MoT expires May 2016. Car is in Derbyshire.

Please let me know if any of these are of interest and I will put you in touch with the vendors. A bit of haggling will be expected, but these are extremely rare cars now and the prices reflect their condition and provenance!

Message me via here or email iptoc@hotmail.com in the first instance!
1988 Isuzu Piazza HBL Auto - Ebony Black
1988 Isuzu Piazza HBL Manual - Romanesque Silver
1851 Cellar chock full of Isuzu spares!!