ISUZU PIAZZA/IMPULSE PARTS

Parts, Electronics, Audio and other for sale
IPTOC
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

ISUZU PIAZZA/IMPULSE PARTS

Post by IPTOC »

Righty-ho then.
I have an entire cellar, garage and shed chock full of Isuzu Piazza/Impulse JR parts, many of them new, many of them genuine Isuzu,many of them discontinued and no longer available anywhere else, all the used stuff is in good nick.
I can identify parts by part number and also have the microfiches and parts books for all years of JR Piazza and Impulse, so will be able to identify most peoples' requirements.
Thing is, I need to downsize a bit and get some of this stuff moving. So, if you fancy treating your Piazza or Impulse to some lovely new parts for Christmas, why don't you drop me a line with your wish list?
We've got brake pads, timing belts, oil filters, air filters, fuel filters, rubber seals, gaskets, oil seals, sumps, bushes, ball joints, wheel bearings, lamps, master and slave cylinders and repair kits, clutches, brake hoses, water piping, ECUs, distributor caps, rotor arms, ignition leads, engine bearings, pistons, relays, lock sets . . . etc. etc. etc. the list goes on and on.
PM me or drop me a line at iptoc@hotmail.com
Clive.
1988 Isuzu Piazza HBL Auto - Ebony Black
1988 Isuzu Piazza HBL Manual - Romanesque Silver
1851 Cellar chock full of Isuzu spares!!
IPTOC
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Post by IPTOC »

Guys, in all seriousness, the downsizing is not happening quickly enough, so stuff will be made available at either IPTOC's original purchase price or, most likely, significantly less.

I can't legislate for postage charges, but nothing will be sold at a premium.

I'll have nothing left after Wedgie visits with his massive bag at Crimbo, so start making those wish lists!!
DMZ
Probationary
Probationary

Post by DMZ »

Hi - I know this is a year late, but get in touch with us as we are looking for a few bits. Have PM'ed
IPTOC
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Post by IPTOC »

Hi all,

Still harbouring plenty of bits and pieces. Haven't received any email notifications from the forum for some time now, so if people have been PMing me and getting frustrated at the lack of response, that is why.

If you do need some bits and a PM yields no response, please email me iptoc AT hot mail DOT com.

Hope that works!!!
Skrilla

Post by Skrilla »

Email sent
If you boost it,they will run!!