piazza lights

After Parts or other stuff? This is the place to post
89jrturbo(x2)
Learner
Learner

piazza lights

Post by 89jrturbo(x2) »

i'm looking for the headlights, buckets, wiring, front turn signals and glove box door for a piazza. i have a 89impulse turbo us model. wanting to make a change in appearance, so if anyone has those item or knows of where i can find them pease let me know. 46561 IN,USA if that help out with shipping prices.

thanx aj
89jr turbo 18psi playtoy
89jr turbo 66k parts car.
91ji rs turbo 68k project car.
99 trooper (wifes car)
87 pickup spacecab (stereo on wheels)
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

Depends whether you need single lamps or twins but either way all the ones in UK, Aus and NZ are right hand drive so the dip focus will be wrong for the US. Handy for pissing off oncoming drivers though. Shame as I have several pairs of single headlamps, no twins, they are rare here and much sought after.
So many cars, so little cash
89jrturbo(x2)
Learner
Learner

Post by 89jrturbo(x2) »

us models are stock with the twins. i'm looking for the singles. you wouldnt happen to have the turn signals and a glove box door also?
89jr turbo 18psi playtoy
99 trooper (wifes car)
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

If you mean the ones on the side of the guards (repeaters) yep got plenty. If you mean the ones on the front bar , maybe , have to check condition. Two types of course, the JR120 are shorter than the JR130 ones, don't have any spare JR120 ones for sure but the others? i might be able to cobble up a set. Glove box lid is a bit of an ask though, got a couple that have seen better days and would be okay if you had nothing at all but very rare to find one that isn't starting to curl off or has cracks. Let me know your situation, I can probably send you some pictures if required.
89jrturbo(x2)
Learner
Learner

Post by 89jrturbo(x2) »

yeah the front signal lights. not worried if the door is cracked. i mainly need the center trim piece on the door that says piazza. but yeah let me know what you can come up with. is there an emblem or letters that go inthe front grill that say piazza or maybe a emblem. also how rare is anything that says irmscher on it.
89jr turbo 18psi playtoy
99 trooper (wifes car)
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

Lots of "bighorn" 4wd irmschers around but Piazza irmschers are like rocking horse shit to find
Bugle
A total post whore

Post by Bugle »

Europe got single headlights for LHD good luck finding some though, maybe Tommy could help.

The 'Piazza' bit on the dash isn't part of the glove box door it's part of the vent housing panel which is heaps different to the LHD Impulse one which looks to have the release button thing for the glovebox door in the vent panel?

US got all the grille badges available except for the 'NERO' ones.
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Actualy I might be able to help, there are breakers i sweden with lights available. Trouble is they want 2500SKR (350USD) pluss shipping for a set, and that would be just the lights.

I just remembered I promised some one I'd check if I had the glovebox door, was that you? I forgot the whole thing.

Tommy
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

Trouble is they want 2500SKR (350USD) pluss shipping for a set, and that would be just the lights.
Yippee I'm rich I have four pars of the things, roll up roll up
89jrturbo(x2)
Learner
Learner

Post by 89jrturbo(x2) »

yeah tommy that was me. now that ive seen a pic you guys have basically the pre 88 style dash. yeah i remember you telling me about the new lights. but man 350 is way out of my budget. thanks for your help guys
89jr turbo 18psi playtoy
99 trooper (wifes car)
Madcat

Post by Madcat »

There is a piazza being parted out on Ebay now in the UK.

Linky:

http://cgi.ebay.com/isuzu-piazza-turbo- ... dZViewItem

Might have what you're looking for.

Jim
I have opposable thumbs I WILL prevail

88 Trooper, soon to be turbo. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2941780

89 Impulse Turbo. 3.5L 6VE-1 swap in progress. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2941760
graham

Post by graham »

ive already had a look at it as its about half an hour from me and its dog rough and theres not much left on it thats worth having to be honest hes sold most of the good stuff
I have two piazzas, one on each side of the world.
Madcat

Post by Madcat »

Oh well it was worth a try.

Jim
I have opposable thumbs I WILL prevail

88 Trooper, soon to be turbo. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2941780

89 Impulse Turbo. 3.5L 6VE-1 swap in progress. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2941760
graham

Post by graham »

the seller had it on ebay a few weeks ago wedgie spotted it and let me know as im in the market for 1 so i rattled a mail off to the seller and he told me it wasnt even close to drivable and a lot of good bits had been taken already but i wasnt put off cos between the knowledge on here and the contents of wedgies garage i thought, hmmmmmmmm i like a challenge so i was working in that general area so i popped over for a look but its hopeless the photo he has isnt as it is the now and whats there is mostly covered in the orange cancer its a real shame cos they are like tits on a bull in the uk, and im wanting 1 but it needs to be the right price in the right area, there are only about 100 to 150 left in the uk and most will only be any use as donor cars id imagine real shame a much underated car, if i ever get out to the land of the kiwi again im just gonna bloody steal 1 and try and get it back here somehow, :rolleyes:
I have two piazzas, one on each side of the world.
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

No need to steal one sonny boy, if you can find a way of getting it to the UK, and then getting it accepted legally on the road I will happily GIVE you one. We are contemplating reducing the fleet but not in the next few months I must add.