Cargo Cover and Sunroof Shade

Need parts for your impulse? Look here
Skrilla

Cargo Cover and Sunroof Shade

Post by Skrilla »

Iam sure these are very hard to get items but I have money and willing to part with it.
Thanks
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

by cargo cover do you mean the rear shelf that lifts with the hatch? That shouldn't be too hard to track down. I think I have a spare one in dark brown.
Can't help with the sunroof shade, very rare in NZ
So many cars, so little cash
Skrilla

Post by Skrilla »

Consider it sold,please post a pic or send it to Skrilla75@aol.com.Do you have any other interior pieces?
If you boost it,they will run!!
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

maybe I should not have got you excited about this, there are a few issues to consider,
1. The one I have is pre 1987 so not sure if it will be then same as your model.
2. the easiest way to send stuff from NZ is by our postal service, it is however larger than they willaccept som it would have to go through a freight forwarding agent and in my experience they charge almost double the normal postage fees. Even of it could go by normal post the cost would be prohibitive. The largest they would take is 36" x 20" x 2" and even that would cost around $150US

When packed it would weigh about 14lbs and for size with packaging it would be almost 48" long x 24" wide x 2" thick. I avoided using metric measurements in deference to Uncle Sam and his tight grip on the old imperial system.

I will flick you a picture anyway. let me know what else you need and I will see what i have. I used to have several complete sets of interior trim items but I have very little left now as I have thrown out the less than perfect stuff and sold most of the rest.
So many cars, so little cash
Skrilla

Post by Skrilla »

Ok great ,do you guys have the annoying electric seat belts?If you have the headlight and wiper swicthes with the graphics still intact that would be good,and the passenger side knee pad provided its brown?