Finally found the holy grail...

General Bellett, Gemini 75-98, Piazza 81-93, Bellel, Florian, 117 Coupe, Minx, Aska technical discussion.
Chris
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Post by Chris »

Say matt, how many piazzas have you sitting at home now in total? :hello2: Must be around 4 now, right?
LESS SHOW, MORE GO!!

2009 | 1986 White Piazza 2.2L, Man, STi Turbo (SOLD)
2006 | 1986 Black Piazza Turbo Manual (SOLD)
2005 | 1986 White Piazza Turbo Auto (Pain in the ass)
2004 | 1986 White Piazza Manual Stock
2004 | 1986 Red Piazza Manual TO3, Haltech
2001 | 1986 Silver Piazza Manual Turbo
GeminiCoupe
APC Member
APC Member

Post by GeminiCoupe »

Hrm, bit of an update me thinks. Had a few discussions with the "loan sharks" [parents :thumbright: ] so if all goes well i should pick her up this weekend. MmMMm...fingers crossed.

Nick-
project - 76 Gemini Coupe G200z EFI Turbo
daily - 02 S15 Nissan 200SX GTspecS Turbo
wet-weather fun toy - TX 75 Gemini Sedan G200z
Rodeobob
APC Member
APC Member

Post by Rodeobob »

GeminiCoupe wrote:Hrm, bit of an update me thinks. Had a few discussions with the "loan sharks" [parents :thumbright: ] so if all goes well i should pick her up this weekend. MmMMm...fingers crossed.

Nick-
Hey i had the same financial arrangements. lol.

Must be that they all secretly wanted one in the 1980's. lol.
Too many Piazzas to little money.

Currently unemployed. Watch this space.
GeminiCoupe
APC Member
APC Member

Post by GeminiCoupe »

Hahaha, somehow i doubt that one. When we went to check out the DOHC JR130 in Camp RD ages ago he didnt break out into babble the same way he does when he sees an XY GT or HQ GTS. His mates had em, he drove all of them off the clock. Including a mates HQ GTS with a small block 350 and 6-71 charger, haha should hear the stories ive heard about that car!

From memory, the only car i can think of the old mans ever really wanted is a VL Calais turbo or a VY SS...

Ive got a feeling hell shoot me when he sees the Piazza. MMMM...sexy faded roof. Did i mention i was buying the wreck of a 306 soon too? LOL

Nick-
Rodeobob
APC Member
APC Member

Post by Rodeobob »

lol. My old man was a povo, he had an old XP wagon and then he got a rambler hornet (i think it was a hornet)
My step dad has a smick HQ prem.

What do you want a 306 for??? Id like a 16v motor one day to put in my pops old 4o4.

GeminiCoupe
APC Member
APC Member

Post by GeminiCoupe »

My dads car collection wasnt really any better i guess, well in the eyes of normal people it wasnt. In the eyes of 4cyl RWD old schoolers its a dream...

-Datsun 1600 ex-rally, cage, L20B, short ratio box
-Datsun 1200 sedan, A14 with extractors
-TC Gemini with a warm G161, abit of head work etc etc
-TE Gemini, stocker, fucked, but for some reason it went sick.

And now BMW 318i. Yep, you guess it, the old man wants it. lol

The 306 was my older cousins car, the "famed" 306 that threw me off the road and into a gutter on MY corners. Thats never happened before..

Anyhow, his lil bro was driving along in it when some dick pulled out and "L" boned him - i say L boned because they hit him in the front pass side corner and proceeded to demolish the rest of the car. lol My aunty said the insurance company only wants $500 to buy the car back - i could easily sell the car complete for more then that to a wrecker. It still has alot of good panels on it, interior is immaculate, and the engine still runs.

Nick-
Rodeobob
APC Member
APC Member

Post by Rodeobob »

Oops i made a typo, My step dad had a schmick HQ prem. They got da Jackaroo to toe the van and the hiundies for the shop and paper deliveries now.
My Bro has their mighty R31 "Pinny". Shes an auto powerhouse, with the crapest ever tint job. Its go a full house reco CA20 in it that cost em more than it was worth. My Bro stacked it, spun it out and end for ended a cutaway on the highway, banged up all the bumpers and shit, it used to be straight as, but now it looks like the heap that a pintara should. lol.

My uncle is the Peugeot nut from hell. Hes got over 20 of em in various different models. He might be interested in the 306. Its only got the 8v motor in it hasnt it??? Auto or manual. I will ask him if hes interested. Be a good repower for his 205 GTI convertable (which is auto and that sucks hard in a little "sports car").

GeminiCoupe
APC Member
APC Member

Post by GeminiCoupe »

Peugeot was the shitty 8V 1.8 Manual, its gone now though. The BMW is gone now too, well not really gone, its my little sisters now. She gets her l's in one month, shes rapt big time. Cant blame her, the 318i is a pretty nice car.

Piazza comes tomorrow night!!!!!! One day to go. It feels like christmas again...lol

Nick-
Rodeobob
APC Member
APC Member

Post by Rodeobob »

How did you go dude??? Get it home ok after the drama???