Sydney Piazza owners

General Bellett, Gemini 75-98, Piazza 81-93, Bellel, Florian, 117 Coupe, Minx, Aska technical discussion.
faffled

Post by faffled »

how do we do this??????????????????????????????????????????
Chris
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Post by Chris »

Well firstly I would gather the telephone numbers of the people you want to have a cruise with.

Secondly, talk to them. See most members on here are up for cruises its just nobody wants to put their foot down and say "Listen, cruise tomorrow at 6 PM from this coast to this beach).

3rd. Advertise it early enaugh so members can plan ahead.

4th. Contact Bugles or me so we can mass email and advertise the cruise big on all our websites and linked websites.

Depending on area and how many people would show up, I can organize some media!!! RRR, Fox FM, and Nova Melbourne I could get somebody to take pics and advertise it for.

In the end, its all about somebody puts his foot down and says this is how its going to work and this it when it will happen.

Chris
LESS SHOW, MORE GO!!

2009 | 1986 White Piazza 2.2L, Man, STi Turbo (SOLD)
2006 | 1986 Black Piazza Turbo Manual (SOLD)
2005 | 1986 White Piazza Turbo Auto (Pain in the ass)
2004 | 1986 White Piazza Manual Stock
2004 | 1986 Red Piazza Manual TO3, Haltech
2001 | 1986 Silver Piazza Manual Turbo
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

So thats four on the road we are getting better. I wonder wich state has the most registerd and running piazzas?? so far we have four im sure thier are more!!
NZ Niorth Island is probably smaller than any of your states except ACT and Tassie and I know of 10 at least running and registered, seven of those belong to members and another to someone soon to join plus two others I see on the road regularly around my neck of the woods. There are more that I have seen in my travels but I have only counted the ones i know for sure and those I have seen regularly and recently in my local area.

Ther must be more than four in NSW surely, has anyone identified the Silver one i saw with aftermarket mags in Sydney earlier in the year heading for Mascot?
So many cars, so little cash
piazza-crx
APC Member
APC Member

Post by piazza-crx »

i reckon i can get 5 together in SA if i tried hard enough. I want to organise one for december. if anyone out there knows piazza owners in SA that arent on this forum or that i dont know about lemme know - cheers
If Gemini's were ever meant to go fast, they would have come out of the factory with 4zc1t engines!!

Business CD Solutions
brendan
APC Member
APC Member

Post by brendan »

if somebody can get of there butt and organise a cruise around sydney or the north or south coast i would be in for sure come on someone let's show the world the piazza they forgot! :finga:
Rick82

Post by Rick82 »

im glad my topic has stired up allot of interest. Espacially about a cruize, im only new to the forum and owning a piazza but im definatly up for a cruze. As mentioned if only we could organise a time and date with plenty of lead in time and got numbers this cruize would actually happen!!

Has their ever been a piazza cruize done before in any state?? or country??
Chris
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Post by Chris »

again you guys are saying "If we could, Somebody should..." :axe:

Here by Rick82 has been nominated to get this cruise happening. Rick Get all the syd owners numbers and figure out when it will suit everyone and where you going.

END OF STORY, :toimonster:

-------------------------------------

Their never has been a official cruize b4.
LESS SHOW, MORE GO!!

2009 | 1986 White Piazza 2.2L, Man, STi Turbo (SOLD)
2006 | 1986 Black Piazza Turbo Manual (SOLD)
2005 | 1986 White Piazza Turbo Auto (Pain in the ass)
2004 | 1986 White Piazza Manual Stock
2004 | 1986 Red Piazza Manual TO3, Haltech
2001 | 1986 Silver Piazza Manual Turbo
Rick82

Post by Rick82 »

ok then guy's if your interested send me the relevent details to ether my email or pm me and will get the first NSW piazza cruise to happen.

a list of locations that u might like to go to would also not go astray as i have never organised a cruise of any kind and would have no idea where you would like to go.

My only suggestion would be a beach being summer and all and also what day would suit you guy's Saturday or Sunday!!
faffled

Post by faffled »

SUNDAY BEACH CRUZE!!! YEAAAAAAAA!!
rodavo
APC Member
APC Member

Post by rodavo »

That silver piazza could have been me, although I didnt have my wheels on in February. My 2 silver ones are the only silver ones I have seen in Sydney, so dont know who it could have been??
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

What kind of wheels did you have, I didn't get a good look but they certainly weren't the tetris block ones on the car I spotted, they looked more like pepperpot style but bigger holes than standard Piazza type.

The question is then who is out there with shiny oversized holes? :finga:
So many cars, so little cash