Sydney Piazza owners

General Bellett, Gemini 75-98, Piazza 81-93, Bellel, Florian, 117 Coupe, Minx, Aska technical discussion.
Rick82

Sydney Piazza owners

Post by Rick82 »

Just wondering how many piazza owners there are in sydney?? i dont think i have ever seen one before.

I have checked the profiles but not everyone fils them in so i was woundering how many are in my area?

the number im looking for would be registerd and driving piazzas.
rodavo
APC Member
APC Member

Post by rodavo »

Ive got 3, but only 1 is registered. I am in the Campbelltown area.
Bugle
A total post whore

Post by Bugle »

I'm in Hornsby area seen a couple around.. But mine's broken at the moment.
Rodeobob
APC Member
APC Member

Post by Rodeobob »

AHH sydney owners.

Hijack, Hijack.

Can any one in sydney help me out with something stupid i did????

I bought a 2.6L Rodeo motor, box and EFI gear off a guy on eBay. Hes in Milperra just off Henry Lawson Dve near the M5. Ive got to ring my mate tomorrow and see about him slipping it on the back of his truck. But i rekon hes got buckleys of getting his truck near enough to the guys place to get it on.

The motor is all paid for and i just need to sort out the picking it up bit.

Any one rekon they can help me out????? Need to get it collected and sorted to go in the back of a truck. Most likley dropped somwhere with a fork lift. Payment in beer etc can be arranged. Any one work at a joint thats got a forklift out that way. Better still anyone got a ute or truck with a crane on it. lol.

If you rekon you can help me out send me a PM and name your poison, once the job is done i will delete this post.

Cheers. Bob.
Too many Piazzas to little money.

Currently unemployed. Watch this space.
GeminiCoupe
APC Member
APC Member

Post by GeminiCoupe »

Ah, love the "shoot first think later" attitude. If you dont mind me asking what did this one set you back?

Rodavo - since when did you get the third? All i know is you had the two silver ones [track and road] WHICH i might add, you still owe us pictures of :yawinkle: So how about adding the third too.

Nick-
project - 76 Gemini Coupe G200z EFI Turbo
daily - 02 S15 Nissan 200SX GTspecS Turbo
wet-weather fun toy - TX 75 Gemini Sedan G200z
rodavo
APC Member
APC Member

Post by rodavo »

The third is my very first piazza, a blue automatic which had 75000 km's on it when i bought it. Being an auto, I quickly got bored of it and went in search of a manual. This car now sits under a tree missing a motor and front brakes and the interior is filled up with the interior from the track piazza.

I will one day get some photos for you guys, but got uni exams at the moment so I am really really busy.
Rick82

Post by Rick82 »

rodavo- you say your third one is blue and has no motor!! i was wondering if you would part with your mirrors as my blue one that i just purchased has a cracked left mirror. Glass and housing is broken.

PM me if your inerested to let them go.
Rick82

Post by Rick82 »

So by the sounds of things there are four, Five with mine and only 2 of them are on the road, Come on sydney we can do better than that! Hopefully i get some more replys
brendan
APC Member
APC Member

Post by brendan »

yeah i live close to sydney, lower blue mountains and i drive my piazza everyday to work and back and all over the place on weekends
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

What colour is your brendan, I was in Sydney in feb this year and saw a silver on thrashing along Anzac parade, thrashing isn't the word, bouncing over the potholes was more like it but it wasn't hangin about. Wasn't you was it? I'm sure i saw it in Randwick a couple of days later but it was a few cars in front and couldn't get a decent ID on it to see if it was the same one. TYhe one in Anzac parade had aftermarket alloys.
So many cars, so little cash
faffled

Post by faffled »

yea im in syd n i own a piazza in the northern beaches area...mines got a high flow turbo..exhaust.. pod filter..
Rick82

Post by Rick82 »

So thats four on the road we are getting better. I wonder wich state has the most registerd and running piazzas?? so far we have four im sure thier are more!!
Bugle
A total post whore

Post by Bugle »

We've gotta get them together sometime.. It'll be the most Piazzas in one spot since they came off the boat.
faffled

Post by faffled »

yea we have to organise it...sounds good..either go 4 a cruze or wsid
Chris
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Post by Chris »

Rick82 wrote:. I wonder wich state has the most registerd and running piazzas?? so far we have four im sure thier are more!!
I reckon Melb and Syd would have the most obvisly. Sadly I cant get the official numbers unless I pay $150 to Vic roads and Sydney Transport department.

Its about time to have a cruise happening.. Stop talking about it, make it happen!!!! :finga: :finga:
LESS SHOW, MORE GO!!

2009 | 1986 White Piazza 2.2L, Man, STi Turbo (SOLD)
2006 | 1986 Black Piazza Turbo Manual (SOLD)
2005 | 1986 White Piazza Turbo Auto (Pain in the ass)
2004 | 1986 White Piazza Manual Stock
2004 | 1986 Red Piazza Manual TO3, Haltech
2001 | 1986 Silver Piazza Manual Turbo