turbos

General Bellett, Gemini 75-98, Piazza 81-93, Bellel, Florian, 117 Coupe, Minx, Aska technical discussion.
holdenrules
Learner
Learner

turbos

Post by holdenrules »

ay, just wonderin how can ya find out wheather the turbo ive got is a t25 or not it said it on the side but when i bought it he said it had a t28 in it im just a bit confused any help would be great :yawinkle:
Rodeobob
APC Member
APC Member

Post by Rodeobob »

So far as i know a T28 is a T25 but with bigger wheels. They are both based on the T2 or more so the water cooled T02.

You want the AR numbers off the housings, they will tell you what it is. Ring and ask a turbo joint or post up in the Gemini forum. Theres some guys with turbo smarts in there.

Bob.
Too many Piazzas to little money.

Currently unemployed. Watch this space.
speedracerles

Post by speedracerles »

Now if I got the new turbo upgrade would it just bolt right up with out no problems or do i need some machineing or something...Im trying to get more power in a bigger turbo and want to know if im going to hert anything?
Isuzu impulse turbo, my weapon of choice!
speedracerles

Post by speedracerles »

does anyone know the flange size that comes on the stock turbo manifold? also im looking for a new turbo manifold too. for anyone trying to sale. I think what I really want to know, is if there is a blueprint to the turbo and manifold, I guess. :rolleyes:
Isuzu impulse turbo, my weapon of choice!