dont do this lol

tunney

dont do this lol

Post by tunney »

the best lessons are tought when it hits your hard in the pocket.

now i wound the boost up on my stock piazza and it has a limiter at 10 so it was all good now i dont think the motor liked it cause i think the rocker cover rubber gave way and there is oil everywhere but what made me realise was the car wasnt ideling properly and there is oil leaking out heaps so i parked it and left it for a bit.

got back in it drove it for a bit seemed fine still leaking a little bit of oil. nothing to major took it to my mechanic who was open at 2 am (dont ask lol ) had a quick suss checked oil levels and i showed his the gasket was like missing drove it home and oil was coming out everywhere so i dont know.

now i have oil , oil filter and a set of plus as the old ones would be covered in oil plus it had a little miss in it im hoping to replace the rocker cover gasket when repco gets it on monday but i dont think i have blown the turbo as it isnt smoking all the time i think the smoke is just oil dripping on the exhaust.

any help would be good sorry about my spelling i know it's not the best
Bugle
A total post whore

Post by Bugle »

It should be ok on 10psi maybe your crankcase ventilation is blocked up, take the lid off the oil air separator (box on rear of rocker cover) and see if its full of shit, mine was when i got it..