Inner rack end

jayerpay
Learner
Learner

Inner rack end

Post by jayerpay »

Hi guys,

Have a JR '86 JR Piazza and one of the rack ends (i.e. joint between steering rack and tierod) is buggered. Holden tell me that it is now a obsolete part. I'm seeking a second hand one in good condition, or can anyone tell me if one of the other Isuza makes uses the same steer system, e.g Rodeo. Thanks. John
Bugle
A total post whore

Post by Bugle »

I've seen these on American Ebay for Impulse (Piazza). Under the listing it also said it suited RWD I-Mark which is a TX-TG Gemini.. So it's the same as a Gemini one according to that. Could grab one from wreckers and try.
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

Rack ends no problem, Camelot make them, available through Supercheap and other agents. I bought some here a few weeks ago and they are about
$20.00 each which is pretty cheap. Camelot part number is RE845. I think they also fit some models Gemini :rock:
Matt
APC Member
APC Member

Post by Matt »

Auto barn has them as a list piece in there books theres a pair at the autobarn near me.

From what I know they are also the same as camiras and geminis. :vom:

Matt
jayerpay
Learner
Learner

Post by jayerpay »

Thaks a million to all, I'll check out the options suggested so I can get "The Pizza" (my grand-daughter's interpretation of the name badge) back to roadworthy. John