Rubber Bushes

piazza-crx
APC Member
APC Member

Rubber Bushes

Post by piazza-crx »

To save me a huge headache going to repco, autObarn, motor traders etc. and explaining what a piazza is etc etc etc Has anyone here
ever inquired about piazza rubber bushing for suspension and other areas:
Castor rod bushes
sway bar bushes
upper/lower control arm bushes
power-steering mounting bushes
any other rubber bushes

Do they stock them? Are there any Gemini Parts that are compatible? How much was it?
If Gemini's were ever meant to go fast, they would have come out of the factory with 4zc1t engines!!

Business CD Solutions
Bugle
A total post whore

Post by Bugle »

For the front end
Upper control arm - Gemini
Lower control arm - Gemini, although Piazza only uses 2 of the bushes which comes in a Gemini set if buying polyurethane ones, individual rubber ones can be bought from Rare Spares alot cheaper than a set of polyurethane ones.
Castor rod - dunno, machining them myself from urethane rod
Swaybar end links - Gemini
Swaybar pivot bushes - Don't know yet going to take brackets to Noltec and see if it matches another car.. Otherwise i'll have to make some new brackets and use their universal bushes.

Steering rack mount bushes are available in polyurethane from Superpro can find them on whiteline.com.au for around $40.. I bought a pair of rubber Isuzu ones from Holden a few years back cost $70 i think..

For the rear end only bushes I had to change were swaybar and lower arm front bushes. Used Noltec universal swaybar pivot bushes but had to make the end links and lower arm bushes myself..
piazza-crx
APC Member
APC Member

Post by piazza-crx »

Which gemini model? Or are they all the same?
If Gemini's were ever meant to go fast, they would have come out of the factory with 4zc1t engines!!

Business CD Solutions
Bugle
A total post whore

Post by Bugle »

Yeah all RWD Geminis TX-TG are the same
piazza-crx
APC Member
APC Member

Post by piazza-crx »

cheers :thumbright:

Business CD Solutions