pinched e-brake cable

Rodeobob
APC Member
APC Member

Post by Rodeobob »

Sure he wasnt a Kiwi to begin with???? Sounds like it to me. lol.

Pack up some Piazza bits and send em too him. That will stuff him up. lol.

Bob.
Too many Piazzas to little money.

Currently unemployed. Watch this space.
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

Pack up some Piazza bits and send em too him. That will stuff him up. lol.
He could well be Bob but the old chain scars on the ankles gave him away as an ocker, you would love it if I did send him some Piazza bits, five minutes after they arrived you would be slithering around his back door like a dunny snake offering to take them off his hands for only a very small fee.

Now here is another thing that left me in no doubt he was australian with criminal irish ancestry. he went to one of the local mermaid bars one night, you know the kind of thing, naked tarts swimming around behind the glass while you are trying to concentrate on your beer. When you go in the joint they sell you funny money, bright pink naf looking notes for paying for your drinks and things. He ended up with some left over. Now these things say bank of titan or sumthin on them and have pictures of naked mermaids on them. You've guessed it haven't you. The next day he went into a convenience store next to his motel and tried to spend them. the curry muncher behind the counter did a huge amount of head shakin followed by a thousand pardons and goodness gracious me's trying to explain that they were not actually legal tender. He was quite pissed off as he had run out of time to go back to the bar to cash them in again so I told him to try paying his airport tax or better yet pay for his cab in melbourne when he got back. So if you see a news item about old Andreus Popodopolus the taxi driver slipping a knife into someones ribs you will know why! LOL :finga:
So many cars, so little cash
Impulsive Yank

Post by Impulsive Yank »

one of the local mermaid bars one night, you know the kind of thing, naked tarts swimming around behind the glass while you are trying to concentrate on your beer.
:laughing1: :laughing1:
88 Impulse Turbo
will do good deeds for beer :drinkers: