impulse digital/analogue circuit diagram

IZU069
Power Moderator
Power Moderator

Post by IZU069 »

Some even think $15 is too much for a PDF manual.
(After all, information should be free!)

I think of the person that originally obtained the particular manual (at what cost?), scanned the 900 pages (that won't take long... say 2 pages per minute...) and then compiled as a single PDF file etc.

That person then donated else allows this site to sell copies without any royalty....

But this site is full of people like that - the selfish type that only ever think of themselves....
RodeoBob is a classic - I know for a fact that he recently knocked back payment... He used some feeble excuse like "but I owe you for...". Just like many others - selfish pricks & prickessess that refuse money for their own selfish ends (thinking that it is themselves that owe a debt for previous parts etc...).
I won't even mention Triumph owners! (Nor that those nakeds still look horn...)
IZU069 - ISUZU means a lot to me.
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

:supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz:
At long last someone who thinks Like I do. Here are some numbers that have always pissed me off. OOPS that was almost a swear word.

We have 476 so called registered members. Of those 249 have never posted anything at all, not even an introduction, this means they were just either nosey bastards ( another almost swear word) who were annoyed they couldn't look at some topics without registering OR they are nosing about getting free info without contributing the time of day. In my view they should all be zapped, banned and hung at dawn.

That leaves 227 and 51 0f those have only made one measly posting, probably asking for some precious Piazza part for next to nothing to fix up an old gem or chevette that has the good bits of a Piazza in it, and then get pissed off when they don't get it. Don't get me wrong on this, i know some good blokes with Gems and Chevettes that are keen to see good Piazzas stay alive and only take from the dead and dying, AND very often donate leftover parts they don't need to me for little or no money. So I help them when I can where I have true surplus bits.

So these 51 one-timers can go to hell as well for all I care. We don't need them.

Rest assured, if a Piazza owner (new or old) needs help he will get it on here and the passport to that is showing positive support for the group. If it can't be technical it can be financial and it doesn't have to be a huge amount of dosh. Not everyone is in the position to shell out wads of cash. i have done my bit financially in the past, more than once but at the moment I am not in a position to do that so we depend on a little bit now and again from a larger number of paople to help take up the slack.

Belly ACHE OVER, spleen fully vented :axe:
So many cars, so little cash
IZU069
Power Moderator
Power Moderator

Post by IZU069 »

Alas I never vent. I get others to do that.

Thank you Wedgy for the metrics.
And the emotion.

Alas in Oz it is an offense to take offense on behalf of another (unless so delegated).

So thanks for doing MY venting AND saving me a conviction.
IZU069 - ISUZU means a lot to me.
madmike
Power Moderator
Power Moderator

Post by madmike »

:tonqe: :tonqe: :tonqe: :tonqe: :supz: :supz: :supz: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom:
Sideways by choice!!!!!
Chris
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Post by Chris »

Really? is this what everyone does? haha and your an admin and you swear on your own forum? Sorry but I don't understand.

Thanks IZU069, I hope he wakes up soon.
Rodeobob:
raped cocky $15 is

wankers fucked fuck heads

smelled banned. fucking

Sorry chris had to moderate ya, its all sorted now dont want you shaking the nest again. lots of love Bob.
LESS SHOW, MORE GO!!

2009 | 1986 White Piazza 2.2L, Man, STi Turbo (SOLD)
2006 | 1986 Black Piazza Turbo Manual (SOLD)
2005 | 1986 White Piazza Turbo Auto (Pain in the ass)
2004 | 1986 White Piazza Manual Stock
2004 | 1986 Red Piazza Manual TO3, Haltech
2001 | 1986 Silver Piazza Manual Turbo
Chris
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Post by Chris »

I feel raped.. :D
LESS SHOW, MORE GO!!

2009 | 1986 White Piazza 2.2L, Man, STi Turbo (SOLD)
2006 | 1986 Black Piazza Turbo Manual (SOLD)
2005 | 1986 White Piazza Turbo Auto (Pain in the ass)
2004 | 1986 White Piazza Manual Stock
2004 | 1986 Red Piazza Manual TO3, Haltech
2001 | 1986 Silver Piazza Manual Turbo
Rodeobob
APC Member
APC Member

Post by Rodeobob »

Chris wrote:I feel raped.. :D
It was good for me. Was it good for you?
Too many Piazzas to little money.

Currently unemployed. Watch this space.