Windscreen size.. Impulse RS

General Bellett, Gemini 75-98, Piazza 81-93, Bellel, Florian, 117 Coupe, Minx, Aska technical discussion.
noci
Learner
Learner

Windscreen size.. Impulse RS

Post by noci »

My dad bought Impulse RS 91. with broken windscreen and its virtually imposiblle to find windscreen in Croatia so he thought to buy some other car and fit te windscreen on his..
this is first candidate guy who owns it says its isuzu impulse ith 1.6. 12v engine. And does not know anything else or dont wanna tell.
Can u recognize the car and tell me can i pull windscreen of this one and appoint it to mine..

Pic of candidate:
http://www.njuskalo.hr/auti/isuzu-impul ... as-7351585

pic of one like mine:

Wouldbe nice if someone can say more about this...
Piazza_man
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Piazza_man »

Hi noci i dobrodošli,
the car in the picture is more commonly known as GM Geo Storm in America and an Asüna Sunfire in Canada. But what ever they are called in Europe and Hrvatska the answer to your question is yes. The windscreens are the same, as are a lot of other mechanical parts on that car including doors, windows, itd.

The Storm and Sunfire is basically a much cheaper version of your car, but without the lotus tuned suspension, 4 wheel drive, and turbocharger.

Hope this helps.
noci
Learner
Learner

Post by noci »

eyecon wrote:Hi noci i dobrodošli,
the car in the picture is more commonly known as GM Geo Storm in America and an Asüna Sunfire in Canada. But what ever they are called in Europe and Hrvatska the answer to your question is yes. The windscreens are the same, as are a lot of other mechanical parts on that car including doors, windows, itd.

The Storm and Sunfire is basically a much cheaper version of your car, but without the lotus tuned suspension, 4 wheel drive, and turbocharger.

Hope this helps.

hehehe.
hvala na gostoprimstvu.

and thanks a lot for an answer.
it seems we will get 1 more car in our yard soon very soon. Hrhehe.

For now we fixed abs sensor problems few engine problems. And this eondscreen stayed troubled. But now it seems we have a donor.

thanks for effort . Will post up when we get to it.
Piazza_man
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Piazza_man »

Nema problema. Pics would be nice when you are ready.
noci
Learner
Learner

Post by noci »

still no pics cause car is more at different repair shops than home :D
now it is disintegrated :D
camshaft on it sux.
so i have to buy new one.. or used one... can someone recommend some parts shop that has it and is willing to ship to croatia...
or anyone else selling it..
Piazza_man
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Piazza_man »

Hi noci
go to this link, which is to isuzone in USA.
http://www.isuzone.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25618

They have many more cars like yours there. The link will take you to a person who might still be selling his 1.8 rs head complete with cams, lifters and oil valves. All for US$150 plus postage. If that falls through keep an eye on isuzone in the future as they are always selling and parting Impulse parts. If you need help with anything from that site then let me know because I am a member on that site too.
noci
Learner
Learner

Post by noci »

eyecon wrote:Hi noci
go to this link, which is to isuzone in USA.
http://www.isuzone.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25618

They have many more cars like yours there. The link will take you to a person who might still be selling his 1.8 rs head complete with cams, lifters and oil valves. All for US$150 plus postage. If that falls through keep an eye on isuzone in the future as they are always selling and parting Impulse parts. If you need help with anything from that site then let me know because I am a member on that site too.
i am member there too but cannot post or pm anyone..
ttegistered but didnt get any approval to post...dunno why..

u think i could pack up on 1.6 turbo block 1.8.head with no problem?
Piazza_man
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Piazza_man »

You haven't posted their minimum required number of posts and I don't know that number. I think I had about 15 posts before I was able to send PMs and emails.
noci
Learner
Learner

Post by noci »

i cant neither post anywhere there :D so that would be impossible to reach
Piazza_man
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Piazza_man »

How many times have you posted?
noci
Learner