Hatch question?

Forum news and updates.
Skrilla

Hatch question?

Post by Skrilla »

Do all the year JRs impulses have the same rear hatch?I'm looking at an older one with the smaller rubber spoiler and was curious if I could put the newer style wing on it.
If you boost it,they will run!!
Piazza_man
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Piazza_man »

All JRs have the same hatch, but you'll have to obviously have new holes drilled to accommodate the HBL (I assume) wing.
Skrilla

Post by Skrilla »

Cool,how you been?I'd like to go check this car out next week and Im already anticipating mods,lol.
http://allentown.craigslist.org/cto/4414987582.html
Piazza_man
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Piazza_man »

Looks in good condition, although nothing mentioned about odo reading, mag wheel sizes, or interior shots, etc.

I've been well mate. And you? My car has been on the back burner for a while until I clear some bills owing on the car for work so far. But getting there. You still have that other Impulse?
IZU069
Power Moderator
Power Moderator

Post by IZU069 »

Nice! And it's a manual!

Of course check for digidash problems. Many will know how expensive these can be to replace or repair.
Then there are those with other opinions...
IZU069 - ISUZU means a lot to me.
Skrilla

Post by Skrilla »

Thanks for the replies,the last one I saw with a digital dash my my dads almost 30 years ago,lol.Somebody made me an offer I couldnt refuse on the 14k mile one I had.My guess it was proablt the lowest mile cleanest one left on the planet it even smelled like a new car.My problem is I cant keep a car stock and it would of been a shame to alter such a stock beauty.