Contact About Us Links
FAQ - Search - Members - Groups - Register - Private Messages - Log in

Impulse Buying

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to IsuzuPiazza.com :: Uniting Isuzu/ Holden Piazza Enthusiasts since 2002 Forum Index -> USA - Impulse for sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RyanCaleb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:19 pm    Post subject: Impulse Buying Reply with quote

Hi,

Today I was extremely bored, and noticing that I had more money in my bank account than I thought, I kind of went out and made a bunch of impulse purchases, which I now regret. :oops: I moved to a new city recently, and there are so many cool stores and stuff here that it's hard for me NOT to spend my money. As well, I made some online purchases since I finally managed to straighten out the details for my ebay and paypal accounts.
Most of the stuff I bought is stuff I had been wanting for a while, and some of it was even stuff I needed, but for the most part, I shouldn't have spent nearly as much as I did. I think I'll still be able to cover rent and such, but I'm just kicking myself for my poor impulse control.
This doesn't seem like an autism thing to me, but it definitely seems like an ADHD trait, which makes sense since I was recently given a tentative diagnosis of it. Can anyone else relate?

‚ÄčI did not find the right solution from the internet.
References:
https://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=277804

Web Marketing Examples
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to IsuzuPiazza.com :: Uniting Isuzu/ Holden Piazza Enthusiasts since 2002 Forum Index -> USA - Impulse for sale All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: