ALL PLEASE READ: UPGRADE TO NEW FORUM SOFTWARE IN PROGRESS

Forum news and updates.
Virtual-R
Technical Admin
Technical Admin

ALL PLEASE READ: UPGRADE TO NEW FORUM SOFTWARE IN PROGRESS

Post by Virtual-R »

Hi Everyone,

As you probably know there were some issues recently with spammers and other issues, we also had problems with the image upload system, in short, this is because the previous site was built in 2007 and not regularly updated since 2012.

I manage the site and host it for the benefit of users, but as I am busy working and no longer in the Isuzu scene directly, I was unaware that the previous moderators here had moved on.

Today I upgraded the website to a plain version of the new forum software, you will need to bear with me and use this type for the time being, over the next few weeks I will build a template to replicate the old forums, and then it will look more preesntable.

All your previous posts should be here, and all logins are the same.

If you have any problems during this time, please email me directly, at the email address below:

the.admin@isuzupiazza.com

I will help out as soon as I can with any problems you may have from the move to the new forums software.

It's not pretty yet, but it's functional, and we have two members now taking on the role of Moderator, who can keep an eye on spam and handle things better going forward.

Thanks, I will update you all further soon :)

Roy
warwagon
Learner
Learner

Re: ALL PLEASE READ: UPGRADE TO NEW FORUM SOFTWARE IN PROGRESS

Post by warwagon »

I'm late.. Thanks Roy.
Bunch of odd machines.