g200 piazza info

Talk about anything and everything
Bradlze

g200 piazza info

Post by Bradlze »

hey guys where abouts does the power steering hang off the engine in a g200 piazza?
and anybody got wiring diagrams etc etc?
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

It dangles down on the left front under the alternator, bastard to get on and off but ah well it is a piazza after all. Got a fair bit of G200z info, diagrams etc. but it isn't too much different from the turbo apart from the obvious things. Most of the chassis wiring is the same, what do you need to know.
So many cars, so little cash
Bradlze

Post by Bradlze »

agh no wonder i could see the bastard
was jsut curious about the info for when i want to get off my arse and sort out the wiring in my g200 piazza

cheers
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

I don't think there is a job on a G200z i haven't done at least once or twice so the knowledge base is there, no knuckles left of course. I have had one down to the bare bones inside and out and i mean THE BARE BONES . When it went back together it was magic, because everything fitted and functioned correctly, nothing rattled and I only had two shoe boxes full of sundry nuts, bolts washers,clips and a strange looking plastic thing with no obvious reason for existing on this planet or any other for that matter. I also gained about $3.50 in small change, a ticket to a school ball (expired) and a begging letter from one of the previous owners to his mum asking for help with the rent money. The mere fact I found this letter probably means the poor sod got evicted and that is why he had to sell the Piazza. Another chapter in lifes rich tapestry. All in all a screaming success and I can recommend doing it to help top up your supply of the above items that Mr Isuzu obviously fitted somewhere for no apparent reason. LOL
So many cars, so little cash
Rodeobob
APC Member
APC Member

Post by Rodeobob »

I dont rekon it will work Brad.

Its in the same spot as the Jackaroo so im tipping its the same pump. Wont fit.
I had a look in the Yankee JR manual ive got here.

I might look to make a bracket for the 4Z pump to go on the old girl. Or move the G-series pump over the other side under the dizzy where the Piazza air con is.
Too many Piazzas to little money.

Currently unemployed. Watch this space.