My Piazza

Showcase your rides here. Read "Picture Help" to find out how to host your pic's
twocan

My Piazza

Post by twocan »

hey all

this is my car so far. it needs a respray a new windscreen and some minor pannel beating. I bought the car from an old dude down the road for 300 bucks (totally rooted but ran). Since i have bought a shell (the origonal had a bad case of cancer) and rebuilt motor and swapped everything else from one shell to the other. Now i have finished the swaping parts over and setting up the manual gearbox it is running and driving like a trooper.

I hope to get it on the road soon so i can bring the car to brisbane and drive it more. Was thinking i would eventually get hold of an isuzu front bar and maybe lower it but that is a long way away yet. hope its not to bad for my first project car.

cheers

lucan
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

If it is a Piazza going on the road it is better than "not too bad" good on you and one other thing.

A red Piazza that needs a respray? What other kind is there, I have a six tone Piazza the colours are Red, Red, Red, Red, Red, Oh and nearly forgot...RED. All are different levels of fade. If this ever comes into fashion i will be right up there with the best. The only other well known variation on Piazza's is any colour and crows feet, especially on the bonnet. It is a standard factory accessory so don't feel bad about what your project looks like. Get it on the road and the salad dressing can come later.
So many cars, so little cash
Bugle
A total post whore

Post by Bugle »

*cough* Battery bracket :yawinkle:
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

*cough* Battery bracket

Thank gawd Bugle, it took you two days, I thought you must have died :finga:
Rodeobob
APC Member
APC Member

Post by Rodeobob »

Bugle wrote:*cough* Battery bracket :yawinkle:

Ive actually got one of them. lol. 4 cars one bracket.
Too many Piazzas to little money.

Currently unemployed. Watch this space.
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

Ive actually got one of them. lol. 4 cars one bracket
Sad Bob, Sad I got five cars all with brackets and a bucket load of extra brackets. probably why lots are missing in OZ, I've got em all :finga:
twocan

Post by twocan »

hey all,

finally got it on the road with a lot of effort however it was put straight back off the road with overheating problem. oh well soon to be back on. when its running ive never had so much fun driving. still yet to get a respray but i did make up a dodgy battery bracket to pass road worthy. ran into an older lad i think called gary or graham on holiday up near bundaberg with a silver piazza who doesnt have internethe was from port maquire or something but it was nice looking car. just wondering if any one knows him. any ways thats my speal for tonight.

lucan