ECU wiring

blown105e
Learner
Learner

ECU wiring

Post by blown105e »

hi guys, i`m new to this forum and need some help!! i`m building an Anglia 105e and am putting an Isuzu Piazza Turbo engine and box in. i bought these,along with the loom an ECU but i havnt got any diagrams etc. what i need to know is, are the 3 wires on there own(red black and yellow)permanant live, earth, and ignition live? thanks in advance :cheers:
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

SEE I knew you would have more questions, the manual has full wiring diagrams. It will be the best few squids you will ever spend....trust me.

PS good on ya for having a 105E. Some of us were there in the sixties battering up and down the M6 with the burnt orange paint job, checker board stripe over the bonnet, roof and boot, early 315 Classic front suspension to give a wicked negative camber and twin fibreglass whip aerials with tiger tails on em. Jeez we were tossers. We even fitted anti tramp bars, course in those days we had no idea what tramp was and didn't have the power to make it tramp anyway but fitting them was the thing to do. You may need them if you get the turbo on the boil.
So many cars, so little cash
madmike
Power Moderator
Power Moderator

Post by madmike »

nice!!!!
My first car was a 105e anglebox!!!!

Bought it for $150!

Got sick of the color so painted it fire engine red with some house paint we nicked from dads shed!!!

Looked the bee's

AH the good old days.
Sideways by choice!!!!!