Contact About Us Links
FAQ - Search - Members - Groups - Register - Private Messages - Log in

Dave's Piazza Project Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to IsuzuPiazza.com :: Uniting Isuzu/ Holden Piazza Enthusiasts since 2002 Forum Index -> Show room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
speedracerles

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL so what does that mean then. I dont know alot about how to work on this car. nuh the less I have 2 of them so you can kinda see were im going with this right, I just want to learn you know! I love my cars and wouldnt give them up for anything, now to me thats saying alot you know.... I thought about just taking my car to some shop and leting them do all the work but were is the fun in that. I want more hands on experance to say the least. I own not one but 2 shop manuals and all that to but there are some things I will not be able to do so that why I come here... Im hopeless. LOL
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are doing the right thing dude, keep asking questions until you get the answers you need. A few of us old farts will talk to you now and again. If you do start something and need direct help flick me a PM with your email address and we can communicate more directly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to IsuzuPiazza.com :: Uniting Isuzu/ Holden Piazza Enthusiasts since 2002 Forum Index -> Show room All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: