Contact About Us Links
FAQ - Search - Members - Groups - Register - Private Messages - Log in

We need to band together!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to IsuzuPiazza.com :: Uniting Isuzu/ Holden Piazza Enthusiasts since 2002 Forum Index -> USA - Events: Past/ Present/ Future
View previous topic :: View next topic  
speedracerles

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:48 pm    Post subject: We need to band together! Reply with quote

I would like to see all of the U.S guy's put more down on here as far as help and were you all shop for parts, I guess you can say that this is a battle cry.
Now who are we up aginst, well i'll tell you! All of those guy's who shit on what we love and say that are car's are slow or not cool because there not a b series or sr20, ect....Im mean dont get me wrong, I like the cars and all but they've been done and done again! I like different, and I know you all do to. I want to do a meet like the one that I saw on youtube now dont get me wrong I know that there is not that many of us out here but it has to start somewhere. Partyman

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to IsuzuPiazza.com :: Uniting Isuzu/ Holden Piazza Enthusiasts since 2002 Forum Index -> USA - Events: Past/ Present/ Future All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: