The Curse Continues

Showcase your rides here. Read "Picture Help" to find out how to host your pic's
Chris
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

The Curse Continues

Post by Chris »

History of this one as far as I could track it down.

Older gentleman own it from start, garaged it and only used it as a weekender. ca 18 years later gave it to his sun (NICK = NBR PLATE TOYPSI) refrence: http://www.isuzupiazza.com/forum/viewto ... e852d34f47

who than put an Subaru STI Turbo in it, rebuilt the complete engine, lowered it etc. Than "dbraiki" purchased it and I believe than BADGEM (Taylors Lakes) bought it mid 2007 and than sold it again in 2008 to "jarrahc" refrence: http://www.isuzupiazza.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1230 who than sold it to me a week ago.

Its still has the same mods as described, however the monster tacho, BOV and PSI Meter has been taken off and will be leaving them off.

Its probably one of the cleanest and quickest piazza I have seen and a complete joy to drive.

Some pics.

LESS SHOW, MORE GO!!

2009 | 1986 White Piazza 2.2L, Man, STi Turbo (SOLD)
2006 | 1986 Black Piazza Turbo Manual (SOLD)
2005 | 1986 White Piazza Turbo Auto (Pain in the ass)
2004 | 1986 White Piazza Manual Stock
2004 | 1986 Red Piazza Manual TO3, Haltech
2001 | 1986 Silver Piazza Manual Turbo
speedracerles

Post by speedracerles »

Has the car been dynoed yet at all... Im trying to get my hands on a RHD piazza...LOL
Isuzu impulse turbo, my weapon of choice!
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

Im trying to get my hands on a RHD piazza...LOL
I got plenty of RHD ones LOL but hey the cost of getting one to the states from anywhere else would kill you, just do the conversion, cheaper and easier to import the required parts than a whole car. Nothing to do at the back of the car, very little to do at the front or sides. You are looking at the steering rack and crossmember and pedal box,hydraulics are no sweat to change left to right, dashboard and seats if you wanted to. A bit of wiring extension or loom change and you are away, tooling down the highway sitting on the wrong side of the car for your part of the world. Don't even need many tools, just the usual half brick and chisel, a box of beer and some bandages (you always need bandages working on Piazzas)
So many cars, so little cash
IZU069
Power Moderator
Power Moderator

Post by IZU069 »

Speedy - it's too late.
If they won't convert to metric, there is no way they'll convert to RHD/LHT. (Yet.)

Why do you want an RHD?
According to passengers, it makes for hairy overtaking.
IZU069 - ISUZU means a lot to me.
speedracerles

Post by speedracerles »

I have always wanted the RHD setup...lol The first piazza I saw was RHD... here in the states when I was younger. I told my self that I had to have that car...lol Now look at me I own 3 impulse's and no piazza...lol

I dont know call me crazy, when it comes to these car's the (piazza) Im like a chick " I want the real thing" lol

I know its gonna coast a heep of money to get one but thats not gonna stop me... and as far as changing lanes I already know what thats like I own a R33 now. So yes it different but fun... :supz:
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

Righto speedy, put your yankee greenbacks where your mouth is and buy one of mine or let me rummage around under the house for all the bits you need to turn a LHD impulse into a RHD Piazza. I know which would be the most work but I also know which would be the cheapest for shipping LOL.
So many cars, so little cash
IZU069
Power Moderator
Power Moderator

Post by IZU069 »

You can pick them up here for AUD$1,500 upwards, but I'd prefer the NZ DOHCs. (Well, the engines at least!)
IZU069 - ISUZU means a lot to me.
Chris
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Post by Chris »

I also know which would be the cheapest for shipping LOL.
Are you talking about those military trained water sheep again? :rock:
LESS SHOW, MORE GO!!

speedracerles

Post by speedracerles »

I have been thinking about that, all this summer. I just want a whole car, now dont think im crazy but like I said in post before i want o own alot of these cars..Im looking at buying a 2.3 N/A one next month for a cool $1,000.00 bucks...LOL

Very clean and it only has 87k on the clock. I realy love these cars and i very mad that you guys over there get the realy cool ones...LOL
Chris
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Post by Chris »

you shouldnt be mad. We got about 40 left in australia and the rest is at wedgenut and bobs house. :D
You guys at least have a decent amount left over in the US including the 88-91 piazzas.
LESS SHOW, MORE GO!!