Contact About Us Links
FAQ - Search - Members - Groups - Register - Private Messages - Log in

My Stuff own'd and once own'd

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to IsuzuPiazza.com :: Uniting Isuzu/ Holden Piazza Enthusiasts since 2002 Forum Index -> Show room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Motocompo
Learner
Learner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject: My Stuff own'd and once own'd Reply with quote

I just recently join the Isuzu family with the purchase for a 1988 Isuzu Impulse. I originally was looking for an 86' Toyota Corolla SR5 (light, RWD, nice starting point for upgrades) but found the Impulse for $450 but have fallin in love with it. The car is currently being stripped and redone because the interior was in a pretty shady disposition. Otherwise the car is sound and should be a nice ride when I finish.

My other car is a 1992 Toyota MR2 Turbo. I've owned it for about 5 years and it continues to be daily driver. Moderate upgrades to engine and suspension, however trying to keep it somewhat stock looking. Currently at 240 RWHP.

For the the two wheel'd fans among us I might as well post some pics of my previous rides.

1986 Honda Spree - 50cc

1995 Honda Elite 80 - 80cc

1986 Honda Elite 150 Deluxe - 150cc of Awesomeness

2002 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - Very sad that I sold. Lots of upgrades and rode like a champ.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are stuck for the roof finisher let me know, I got some
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to IsuzuPiazza.com :: Uniting Isuzu/ Holden Piazza Enthusiasts since 2002 Forum Index -> Show room All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: