Japanese Auto & Performance Show (JAPS), Ollerton, UK 20

Isuzu Piazza Turbo Owners club (UK) News, Announcements events etc..
IPTOC
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Japanese Auto & Performance Show (JAPS), Ollerton, UK 20

Post by IPTOC »

To all UK-based owners of Isuzu Piazzas (and Impulses, 117s, Belletts - WHY??!!) and anyone else who may be interested, the tenth JAPS event will be taking place at Thoresby Park, nr. Ollerton, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom NG22 9EP, on Sunday 11th July 2010.

For more details please see www.iptoc.com/11.html

Piazza owners (past, present or future!) and enthusiasts are all welcome to join us at the IPTOC gazebo to help celebrate our unique and rare cars!
1988 Isuzu Piazza HBL Auto - Ebony Black
1988 Isuzu Piazza HBL Manual - Romanesque Silver
1851 Cellar chock full of Isuzu spares!!
IPTOC
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Post by IPTOC »

Hi all, just to report (albeit somewhat belatedly) that the JAPS event on July 11th, while not the show-stopper from the Isuzu Piazza perspective we were hoping for, went very well indeed.

Six cars showed up accompanied by nine members (some of whom couldn't bring their cars obviously - getting rid of rust seems to be this year's Achilles heel!) and a good day was had by all. Weather was great, one of our member's cars won an award and we have some good pictures which I shall upload when I get a minute/figure out how.

Please try and see beyond the fact that, thanks to the Scottish contingent, the Isuzu flag got hung upside down, something we didn't notice until the end of the day!!

My own car got a four-eyed upgrade courtesy of wedgenut, so it looked the bollocks. Obviously!!

All the best from the wettest July (and August so far!) England has seen since records began!!
1988 Isuzu Piazza HBL Auto - Ebony Black
1988 Isuzu Piazza HBL Manual - Romanesque Silver
1851 Cellar chock full of Isuzu spares!!