www.mvpc.co.nz www.ihwedding.co.nz
Skrilla

Post by Skrilla »

I thought this forum was in a coma for a minute,glad to see there is a pulse
Piazza_man
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Piazza_man »

Yeah we have a few pulses going around on this forum. We call them Impulses :). How about you tell us abit about your self.
Skrilla

Post by Skrilla »

Me and the Impulse go wayyy back like circa 83-84 when my dad managed a dealership which sold Isuzus amongst a few others.I have some fond memories of him bringing home NEW ones as his demo and cutting donuts with me and my older bro on the car.I was around 8 or so but have some fond memories.This car was ahead of its time all my friends went nuts over it and I still recall an older woman apporaching us and asking if it was the same car Magnun PI drove,lol.So 20 some odd years later I had the chance to buy a MINT 88 Turbo Lotus Handling.Even the smell of the interior bring back nostalgia.It was missing a fewm minor pieces which I was lucky enough to grab from some new friends.After owning a few Porsches,Delorean and some other toys this is still on my favorite list.Its a blast to drive,handles tight and even the AC works.Once I figure out how to post pics I will.[/img]
Piazza_man
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Piazza_man »

Thanks for your post Skrilla. Good to hear your keepin' the dream alive. Hope to see those pics soon. Just wondering...how would you rate the Delorean and the Impulse in a head-to-head comparison?
Skrilla

Post by Skrilla »

In order to post pics I gotta use Photobucket or something like that I take it right?The Delorean feels like tank compared to my Impulse.It had poor visibility,no power,but looked beautiful going down the parkway.They sit like a truck stock so I threw a set of lowering spring to sporty it up a bit.Even though I stilil have a soft spot for them I must say it was a "boring" car besides the fact that is was a "Delorean" .The whole gull wing door thing never gets old in a crowd of people.
If you boost it,they will run!!
Piazza_man
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Piazza_man »

Photobucket is one option. I use Imageshack myself. Same thing. The only thing that stood out for me re the Deloreans were those gulwing doors too. But I always felt the Piazzas deserved something better than the normal doors. That's why I'm kicking it up a notch and ordering a set of full remote scissor lift doors from the States. After much research I think I'm going to run with Autoloc. That should turn heads.
Skrilla

Post by Skrilla »

Sounds nice man you have pics of your car posted?I will post a few within 24 hours I just treated the under carraige(the car wont leave the drive way when snow it out)added a pieces that were missing,fixed a small sent and put the window back on track.The car will remain stock and is in AMAZING condition.
Piazza_man
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Piazza_man »

I had my first Piazza back in the 90's (see link):
http://www.isuzupiazza.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1510

I'm about 3weeks from picking up my next one from fellow forum member rodavo. Can't wait.
Skrilla

Post by Skrilla »

That car is tits my man,bet it moves out nicely.
Piazza_man
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Piazza_man »

Once I finish what rodavo started (intercooler, custom plenum, and a solid dyno tune-up) it should be quite the bruiser.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

I always found making a google website https://sites.google.com/ was the best way to host images.
Then just link to them via the forum.
1986 Piazza - 1984 Piazza
1986 Heron MJ1
www.mvpc.co.nz www.ihwedding.co.nz
Skrilla

Post by Skrilla »

If somebody would give me their email I can send you them and maybe you can post them up for me :)Sorry us Americans are lazy bastards
Piazza_man
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Piazza_man »

If no one else is offering send me a PM and I'll give you my email address.