Save our home!

Forum news and updates.
Rick82

Post by Rick82 »

Chris i droped 30 in the paypal account under my email (criccardo@netspace.net.au), hope it helps, really dont want this site to close as you guy's have saved me and my car many times.
Rick82

Post by Rick82 »

Chris i droped 30 in the paypal account under my email (criccardo@netspace.net.au), hope it helps, really dont want this site to close as you guy's have saved me and my car many times.
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

Cheers Rick
I haven't had an update from Chris but I expect we must be very close if not already there, we need to think of ways to gather a buck or two throughout the year to prevent this sort of threat happening.
So many cars, so little cash
Virtual-R
Technical Admin
Technical Admin

Post by Virtual-R »

If it comes down to hosting, I currently get free and reliable hosting off my friend. He is a web developer and has a buisness account in Canada which provides around 1 terrabyte of bandwidth space to use per month aswell as some massive amount of actual storage space, atm he is only using around 2% of that. I host my website on there so im sure he wouldnt mind setting up another account if you guys need hosting for this site.

Roy.
Virtual-R
Technical Admin
Technical Admin

Post by Virtual-R »

Chris you can contact me at roy@holdengemini.net if the site goes down and you need to get in contact to try and work something out for hosting.

There is also the option of godaddy hosting which is only like $5US a month. I used that for about a year then moved to my friends host.

Godaddy hosting is fairly slow during Americas daylight hours as its shared hosting however its cheap and they let you pay via PayPal or Credit Card. For $100 a year its good value and reliable hosting with a decent amount of storage and bandwidth per month, just speeds are slow at times.

If anyone has chris's email address could they please let me know. I only have his old one chris@holdenpiazza.com however that email is now dead i believe. His normal email would be best as if this site goes down it may take his isuzupiazza and ozisu ones with it.

Thanks guys,

Roy.
Chris
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Post by Chris »

Thank you all guys for your kind donations. Host has been payed for another year.

Still wondering if anyone is interested in taking over the whole websites and does something with it?
LESS SHOW, MORE GO!!

2009 | 1986 White Piazza 2.2L, Man, STi Turbo (SOLD)
2006 | 1986 Black Piazza Turbo Manual (SOLD)
2005 | 1986 White Piazza Turbo Auto (Pain in the ass)
2004 | 1986 White Piazza Manual Stock
2004 | 1986 Red Piazza Manual TO3, Haltech
2001 | 1986 Silver Piazza Manual Turbo