why bother buying nice cars!!!!!

General Bellett, Gemini 75-98, Piazza 81-93, Bellel, Florian, 117 Coupe, Minx, Aska technical discussion.
madmike
Power Moderator
Power Moderator

why bother buying nice cars!!!!!

Post by madmike »

man sounds like a strange subject but here is the reason

ok so missus is kinda into fast cars lucky huh

we had a 1999 subaru rskb4 that turned out to be a spanner mans dream it spent more time at the workshop than home!!

so 3 months ago we traded it in for a 98 wrx sti cool little car with all the spoilers and shit big mags and a muffler u could loose a small child in!!

missus comes home from work today in tears some little ass with nothing better to do had gone down both sides of it with a knife

the piece off shit has managed to scrape right down to the steel

i,m starting to wonder if its worth workin hard and bein honest or just quit work get stoned and steal everybody elses shit!!!!!!

maybe i should just go round with a basball bat and fuck up everyone i think may have done it?

anybody else have similar troubles?
Sideways by choice!!!!!
Bugle
A total post whore

Post by Bugle »

That's fucked can't believe dickheads do shit like that for fun!

Worst i've had done was someone painting their graffiti tag thing on the bonnet but atleast that's not permanent..
Impulsive Yank

Post by Impulsive Yank »

thats weak shit. you can't stop being decent & honest over that stuff though, karma will catch up to them eventually.

i've had a vehicle stolen so crackheads could use it to cruise around and smoke rock. of course stole everything inside it and left it in a bombed out neighborhood for bums to sleep in. luckily none of them used it as a toilet. :vom:

2 other rides i had kids bend & break off my antennas, key the paint, etc just for kicks.

not too long ago about a dozen people on my block had their tires slashed.

its one thing if someone has a beef with another person, though nowadays its a lot of random shit for no apparant reason.

fucking kids grow up without discipline and do whatever the fuck they want without much consequense. i think more than a few need a serious beat down, put a little fear in their hearts - enough to remember when they are about to do something stupid the next time.
88 Impulse Turbo
will do good deeds for beer :drinkers:
piazza-crx
APC Member
APC Member

Post by piazza-crx »

yup i know the feeling. I also know what its like to have spent heaps of time effort and money into a sound system only to have it broken into and stolen. ....
..... 3 freaking times!!!
If Gemini's were ever meant to go fast, they would have come out of the factory with 4zc1t engines!!

Business CD Solutions