Where is the APC website?

Forum news and updates.
Chris
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Where is the APC website?

Post by Chris »

Thanks bob!! Well I have been lazy and busy. Just bought another car (Ford Fairmont :finga: ) however I have called a few people selling piazzas but by the going prices I couldnt afford another.

Anyways, be great if we had some Html enthusiast here who is willing to take on the role as the APC webmaster and keep it updated.. Btw. Their is an English established Piazza club recently just linked us http://iptoc.com/ and they claim having around 158 piazzas left in the UK.. Will talk to him and maybe see if his members are interested in using this forum aswell. What you guys think?

Sorry again that the apc website is still down.

Chris
LESS SHOW, MORE GO!!

2009 | 1986 White Piazza 2.2L, Man, STi Turbo (SOLD)
2006 | 1986 Black Piazza Turbo Manual (SOLD)
2005 | 1986 White Piazza Turbo Auto (Pain in the ass)
2004 | 1986 White Piazza Manual Stock
2004 | 1986 Red Piazza Manual TO3, Haltech
2001 | 1986 Silver Piazza Manual Turbo
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

Good idea Chris, the more the merrier. I happen to have some links to the UK and a relative of mine is currently trying to track down a Piazza for himself. He was over here in March last drooling over mine but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't get one into his suitcase. LOL The extra resources they could bring would be very helpful especially to you OZ blokes as they only got the turbo as well at about the same time you did.
So many cars, so little cash